Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Leather shirt for very little money.

1719444203824.png
1719444223074.png
1719444246642.png
1719444263540.png

Observe

One Too Many
Went a little crazy this week since I got a new job. Just received this Double Helix Deviant in my usual size 42. Anyone else thinks it looks a size too big? I could layer a hoodie underneath comfortably.

View attachment 623613 View attachment 623614

Also coming next week: ELMC Californian in Havana Brown, picked up during the ongoing clearance sale.
View attachment 623617
I wouldn't want the sleeves any shorter. Maybe once the leather relaxes a bit it'll look less rigid. I think you're slightly between sizes but a size down would be too small. It certainly doesn't look oversized. It looks great zipped up.

Jiantle

Familiar Face
I wouldn't want the sleeves any shorter. Maybe once the leather relaxes a bit it'll look less rigid. I think you're slightly between sizes but a size down would be too small. It certainly doesn't look oversized. It looks great zipped up.
That's what I was thinking. My monkey arms will make the sleeves on a size 40 too short. I certainly didn't expect it to fit this roomy though, given the measurements. Yet another example of how numbers don't tell the whole story. All in all, still really happy with it.

newtojackets

Practically Family

mumpy

A-List Customer
is that made of schott's regular steerhide? The leather looks quite different (in a good way)
It is indeed made of steerhide according to the official website but I agree with you it looks different in a good way. Maybe it looks like this in the photos not sure, it is a bit of a gamble but wanted to see it in person :)

1719570598468.png

newtojackets

Practically Family
It is indeed made of steerhide according to the official website but I agree with you it looks different in a good way. Maybe it looks like this in the photos not sure, it is a bit of a gamble but wanted to see it in person :)

View attachment 623660
The leather reminds me a lot more of Schott's naked cowhide (think it's the deepness of the black) rather than the steerhide. Do post a photo here when you receive it!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Went a little crazy this week since I got a new job. Just received this Double Helix Deviant in my usual size 42. Anyone else thinks it looks a size too big? I could layer a hoodie underneath comfortably.

Also coming next week: ELMC Californian in Havana Brown, picked up during the ongoing clearance sale.
View attachment 623617

Looks great. A fit I would be very happy with. Leather looks pretty beefy. All in all a great jacket!

bigmanbigtruck

One of the Regulars

View attachment 623617
Looks fine to me. Leather looks thick and probably better to have a little more room or you'll feel restricted.

Jiantle

Familiar Face
Thanks for all the responses folks! The leather does feel the thickest out of all my jackets but wears comfortably because of how soft it is. Very luxurious feel.

The pictures don't show that it's also roomy at the lower back area. The jacket only has about a 2" drop from chest to hem. The sleeves are also a little roomy for my taste. I agree that the pictures look pretty good but I certainly wouldn't mind it fitting a little closer.

It's my first cross zip and I'm still experimenting with the style, and I got it for a good deal so I wouldn't mind passing it along to someone else here. I'll mull it over but may offer it for trade/sale in the classifieds in the future.

I appreciate the comments!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88