Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Biff42

A-List Customer
Herm's Leathertog Mj-3B size 38/40 at a good price. It's too small for me or else I'd buy it.

1722388235813.png

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stu managed to throw shade on punk rock in the description.

How dare he? Vacant? WTF?

@Aloysius

PS - wife's out of the country, so it's been non-stop punk rock for me on Spotify.

Back to Bee Gees once she's back. Ouch.

I discovered somewhat by accident that Stu is an alumnus of Forest Hills High School. If he’s from right around the same era as the Ramones went there, I’m thinking it goes back to some personal beef!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I discovered somewhat by accident that Stu is an alumnus of Forest Hills High School. If he’s from right around the same era as the Ramones went there, I’m thinking it goes back to some personal beef!
Didn't Stu play some music?
Maybe he auditioned but did not make the band...:)

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Didn't Stu play some music?

I’d be surprised if he didn’t given he’s a 60s/70s guy with a writing background and guitar collection.

Ramones tour manager Monte Melnick who we met last year might actually know more. Monte and Tommy were already making music and in the industry before Tommy came up with the Ramones, so I’d be surprised if he didn’t know about a guy from their neighborhood.

bigmanbigtruck

One of the Regulars
I’d be surprised if he didn’t given he’s a 60s/70s guy with a writing background and guitar collection.

Ramones tour manager Monte Melnick who we met last year might actually know more. Monte and Tommy were already making music and in the industry before Tommy came up with the Ramones, so I’d be surprised if he didn’t know about a guy from their neighborhood.
Guess we can safely rule out any Ramones X LW collabs

Fonzie

One Too Many
you’ve had some great jackets. What are you trending towards these days instead for outerwear?
Iron Heart and Driza-bone waxed cotton chore jackets do everything I need and they’re more practical and functional for my lifestyle.
Denim and corduroy type 3s for when it is not cold or raining do all the rest.
I love the look of leather jackets but hate to see them hanging on my closet every season without wearing them as they’re just not practical or suitable for my current lifestyle.

Therefore I’ll be crowding the classifieds in the next few weeks as I plan to sell pretty much my full collection except 3 or 4 that I can’t part with just yet.
It’s not an easy step to let go, but I’ll sell 10 jackets product of my TFL effect addiction from the last 12 years and let other members enjoy those beauties (Aeros, Eastmans, Kehoe, Brooks, Thedi, and Vanson).

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Iron Heart and Driza-bone waxed cotton chore jackets do everything I need and they’re more practical and functional for my lifestyle.
Denim and corduroy type 3s for when it is not cold or raining do all the rest.
I love the look of leather jackets but hate to see them hanging on my closet every season without wearing them as they’re just not practical or suitable for my current lifestyle.

Therefore I’ll be crowding the classifieds in the next few weeks as I plan to sell pretty much my full collection except 3 or 4 that I can’t part with just yet.
It’s not an easy step to let go, but I’ll sell 10 jackets product of my TFL effect addiction from the last 12 years and let other members enjoy those beauties (Aeros, Eastmans, Kehoe, Brooks, Thedi, and Vanson).
Get it 100%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads