Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Leather Walker

Practically Family
70s flight Golden Bear jacket, size 42 - BIN $95 eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
Well, I just figured the front length made the seller think this was a jacket for women, but I didn't realised the sleeves length.

Langlitz for women have one stitching crossing from shoulders to chest, like that:
View attachment 628309

The name "Linda Lopes" is printed in the pocket inside pocket (shown in the listing's last photo), so likely a woman's jacket. But the majority of the Langlitz jackets made for women usually have those marks along the shoulders.

cbez

One Too Many
The name "Linda Lopes" is printed in the pocket inside pocket (shown in the listing's last photo), so likely a woman's jacket. But the majority of the Langlitz jackets made for women usually have those marks along the shoulders.
I believe that's the staff who made it?

AHP91

One Too Many
Is the seller a fedoralounge member? Nice jacket but the arms appear a little short for this size jacket?
It’s my jacket. Don’t know what to tell you. Maybe they’re short, seems like stock model. I would wear it but I had a spiritual awakening. Just kidding. If anyone interested pm and we can work something out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads