Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

KBlake

One Too Many
Thedi 38-40 $749 obo
IMG_2009.jpeg

blm14

A-List Customer
old & interesting CR size 46. Playboy logo studs on the back :)

playboy1.jpg
playboy2.jpg

Trouser Bark

Familiar Face
15% off is good. In future, u could probably just email Stuart directly and shave off the eBay fees too.

This is an interesting forum where the inmates seem to know each other and being the new guy I actually don't know anybody. Don't know Stuart and didn't know that person was even a member here (assuming that's what you meant). I'll bump along the bottom for a while and eventually might be more familiar. I def like the group of posters and particularly the depth of knowledge. Boa, pullup, fit differences by decade, leather types (never considered that there might be a difference between FQHH and butt, etc.). I've already learned a bunch. Thanks for the tip.

bigmanbigtruck

A-List Customer
This is an interesting forum where the inmates seem to know each other and being the new guy I actually don't know anybody. Don't know Stuart and didn't know that person was even a member here (assuming that's what you meant). I'll bump along the bottom for a while and eventually might be more familiar. I def like the group of posters and particularly the depth of knowledge. Boa, pullup, fit differences by decade, leather types (never considered that there might be a difference between FQHH and butt, etc.). I've already learned a bunch. Thanks for the tip.
my bad, welcome to genpop...
that ebay account actually belongs to Stuart, the owner of Lost Worlds. He's notorious on here for better or for worse ;)
imo, they're the best maker I've come across - extremely responsive, immaculate product, minimal hassle and stick to timelines. I've only had positive experiences.

I'm sure he's aware of the forum but doubt he joined. If you do reach out, don't bring up veg tan leather or tell him the forum sent you, he has strong opinions on those lol

Biff42

A-List Customer
I've never considered myself an inmate for visiting the Fedora Lounge, but I'll take it as a compliment, LMAO.

FWIW, I don't know anyone here, but it's a cool place with people who share a common interest. Some of the long-timers have been around for years and they are generally welcoming and decent folks who will share their knowledge.

Edit to add the FL is a lot less stuffy than Reddit and I like that.

bigmanbigtruck

A-List Customer
I've never considered myself an inmate for visiting the Fedora Lounge, but I'll take it as a compliment, LMAO.

FWIW, I don't know anyone here, but it's a cool place with people who share a common interest. Some of the long-timers have been around for years and they are generally welcoming and decent folks who will share their knowledge.
It's the same person that posted the thread about leather jackets and the caste system. I figured he was being sly with that inmate remark lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1