Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2356698176...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

1722053517220.png

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Mr Freedom Stadium jacket - 38 I have the embroidered version and its very high quality
[/URL]
Been watching this one most of the day. I was going to sleep on it but since it's been outed I pulled the trigger. Buyee is running a 15% off coupon for Mercari > Fashion > Men.

I may have purchased three other things too. :rolleyes:

cbez

One Too Many
Been watching this one most of the day. I was going to sleep on it but since it's been outed I pulled the trigger. Buyee is running a 15% off coupon for Mercari > Fashion > Men.

I may have purchased three other things too. :rolleyes:
cant beat the price. the sleeves are very high quality HH and the wool is super thick and bomb proof.

Mr Freedom Headquarters Front.jpg

TartuWolf

One Too Many

Davisleathernyc

Familiar Face

Fonzie

One Too Many
plus the leather looks incredible and it's in red! It's my size too... I would buy it, buy my collection is already too big as it is.
If you’re interested in a Kehoe cafe racer at great price and in your size please let me know.
I’m thinking of selling mine, even though it’s an awesome jacket, I just don’t wear leather anymore these days.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
If you’re interested in a Kehoe cafe racer at great price and in your size please let me know.
I’m thinking of selling mine, even though it’s an awesome jacket, I just don’t wear leather anymore these days.
you’ve had some great jackets. What are you trending towards these days instead for outerwear?

cbez

One Too Many

a cool manhattan

anyone know if the seller is a lounger?

jeo

One Too Many

a cool manhattan

anyone know if the seller is a lounger?
He’s a friend of mine. Not sure if he’s on TFL, but I can send you his IG if you’d like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads