Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Rawky

One of the Regulars
Would anyone know if this is an official Eastman? Not seen that label before. £60 on Facebook marketplace seems bonkers

IMG_8042 2.jpg

IMG_8043 2.jpg

TLW '90

Practically Family
That " LEATHER ODDESY " vest just arrived, and I'm quite happy.
20240916_111758.jpg

The fit is excellent, quality seems great, condition is excellent, and the leather has some awesome graining to it. For $37 shipped this was quite a winner in my book.

It does have one minor issue that I'm on the fence about, the strong smell of some kinda rose based old lady perfume.
On one hand that's not the worst thing it could smell like, but on the other hand it reminds me of my maternal great grandmother who hated me.

Bluechel

Practically Family
That " LEATHER ODDESY " vest just arrived, and I'm quite happy.
View attachment 640231
The fit is excellent, quality seems great, condition is excellent, and the leather has some awesome graining to it. For $37 shipped this was quite a winner in my book.

It does have one minor issue that I'm on the fence about, the strong smell of some kinda rose based old lady perfume.
On one hand that's not the worst thing it could smell like, but on the other hand it reminds me of my maternal great grandmother who hated me.
Haunted vest? Hmmmmm. That is a conundrum.

TLW '90

Practically Family
Haunted vest? Hmmmmm. That is a conundrum.
Maybe.
The smell is actually not as strong as the impression I got when it first hit me really, I'll bet if I give it the leaf blower treatment it'll fade a ton and eventually just go away all together.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab

TLW '90

Practically Family
I just remembered about the inner pocket this vest has on the right side, I wasn't sure whether it was factory/ original or not because " leather odyssey "apparently had the ability to tailor and customize things for the customer, but I believe it is factory because the leather and stitching is the same.
20240916_141253.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton