Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

attack_decay

Familiar Face
This is a cool one on eBay. Not a deal, but interesting find. Kit karson jacket with full 50s motorcycle gear allegedly found in a service station in Indiana.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1662465803..._Ed7f8DSzW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

1000000270.png

Trouser Bark

Familiar Face
Interesting. I've ridden a m/c from the top of the world to the bottom and most of the way around but outside of studded tire riding I've never seen any rider choose mittens over gloves. Odd choice.

Trouser Bark

Familiar Face
You love mittens but plan to make gloves. That sounds similar to the natural progression others have made. (FAR) Less than 1% of riders wear mittens and there's a good reason for it. That reason is that gloves would be better on a motorcycle in nearly nearly 100% of the applications anyone would typically encounter. I'd love gloves too if it were all I had.

I agree w/ you on the gauntlet idea. I have a set of deerskin gauntlet gloves for riding and they are soooo nice. They fit perfectly and are supple. Quick to put on and no wind or rain goes up your sleeve. You can feel the clutch and brake as if they're an extension of your hand but in a get off the pair I have would be akin to stuffing your hand down the sink disposal.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I am getting some popcorn for this:

Observe

One Too Many
Seller is calling it a D pocket, lol.

jeo

One Too Many
Rough Wear Herc. No measurements but seller is calling it a medium. Not in good condition but has a low starting bid.

IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg

jeo

One Too Many
Seller sent me a bunch of pics. Condition isn’t that good. That along with the size, I don’t think it’ll go for a lot of money, maybe around $1000 or so. It’s my size and I’d love to own it but I won’t be bidding that high.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Seller sent me a bunch of pics. Condition isn’t that good. That along with the size, I don’t think it’ll go for a lot of money, maybe around $1000 or so. It’s my size and I’d love to own it but I won’t be bidding that high.
Ebay says this jacket sold for $2,999.00 previously. Could be a fake sale; can't imagine it will go higher than that.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Aero Type J-106 (or maybe it's a D-pocket Ridley?) size 40, natural CXL, pretty good price considering the recent increases. Just a tad small for me, based on the measurements the seller gave me in messages:

shoulder is 18.5
and waist is 19”
pit to pit 24.5“
body length 24.5"
and arm is 24.5 “.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/296680422462

jchance

One of the Regulars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member