Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Thanks. Among his (many) qualities, he's a rather accomplished photographer. That photo is one he shot himself.

Kudos to him, it has a very professional look. Reminds me of the photos you see from the depression by the artists that the government commission to take pictures at that time.

:) I know he'll get a kick out of that. I sure do miss his posts.

OH NO!!! Tractor Terrorist! HA! Good to see your face here for me, I will have to tell Daniel you are hot dogging on a tractor mower, he will get a kick out of that!

Yup, gotta choose between speed and torque, more often than not. It'll move piles of dirt bigger than it lol

Slow is ok if it gets the job done. :p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
The police investigation is still ongoing.

It has been declared a "cold case" at this point. The detective that was investigating has been placed on administrative leave due to inconsistencies in numerous cases he's been assigned (all having to do with gang-related crimes, and all not having enough "evidence" to do anything). We are waiting on ballistics to clear my nephew, but the backlog at the county crime lab is up to 2 years. Curt's life insurance policy won't pay out to nephew (as a beneficiary) until he's cleared of all possible charges. It's frustrating, to say the least.

My niece is getting married next month, and after that she and her new hubby will be moving to Hawaii for a fresh start away from the dangers of retaliation and a lot of sad memories. They've already gone and bought a house to move into.

And we still feel like we're in limbo. :(

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It has been declared a "cold case" at this point. The detective that was investigating has been placed on administrative leave due to inconsistencies in numerous cases he's been assigned (all having to do with gang-related crimes, and all not having enough "evidence" to do anything). We are waiting on ballistics to clear my nephew, but the backlog at the county crime lab is up to 2 years. Curt's life insurance policy won't pay out to nephew (as a beneficiary) until he's cleared of all possible charges. It's frustrating, to say the least.

My niece is getting married next month, and after that she and her new hubby will be moving to Hawaii for a fresh start away from the dangers of retaliation and a lot of sad memories. They've already gone and bought a house to move into.

And we still feel like we're in limbo. :(

Sorry to read there is still no resolution to this case. Hopefully, things will change.

I'll continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Harlow is giving Everly a going over....GD's #2 & #4

attachment.php

18238_10152867473273201_8137714999694555621_n.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

My granddaughter in her costume getting ready for a dress rehersal for her dance recital. I think she does pretty good. She can go from working with me in the dirt of the garden, to hiking in the mountains to, playing baseball, to ballet dancing. She's pretty well-rounded - and grounded. One of the best things is, when someone says something about watching SpongeBob on TV, she'll say, "my Granddaddy says SpongeBob is crap and will rot your brain."

I sure do love that kid.

My granddaughter in her costume getting ready for a dress rehersal for her dance recital. I think she does pretty good. She can go from working with me in the dirt of the garden, to hiking in the mountains to, playing baseball, to ballet dancing. She's pretty well-rounded - and grounded. One of the best things is, when someone says something about watching SpongeBob on TV, she'll say, "my Granddaddy says SpongeBob is crap and will rot your brain."

I sure do love that kid.

She sure looks cute and I say the same thing about sponge monkey.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21