Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

vintageTink

One Too Many
Several years back the plumbing and heating contractors I was working with were involved in the complete remodel of the county morgue (think LOTS of unclaimed indigent). I know exactly what that cooler smelled like. It smelled even worse about two days after they cut the power off and it was no longer cool.
And to top it off, during the remodel they brought in one of those refrigerated trailers like groceries are delivered in (still had the name of the store on the side of it) and parked it out back for about four months to keep the deceased in. When all was said and done, it went back to it's happy life in the grocery business.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
Oh dear God. That trailer should have been set on fire. Yuck!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hiyas,

How is everyone doing? I'm out of the loop since I haven't been here since before Hallowe'en! Did you lot post your Hallowe'en costume pics? I meant to, but have been pretty ill for the past month.

X
BD

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
When are you moving up to a Brougham?

Next up will be a Smart Car.

My first car was a "whale" '82 Buick Riviera. I miss that car. :( I would much rather drive a giant of a car, but I choose not to drive these days. & smart cars are death traps. Who want's to drive one of those pregnant roller skates?

Hiyas,

How is everyone doing? I'm out of the loop since I haven't been here since before Hallowe'en! Did you lot post your Hallowe'en costume pics? I meant to, but have been pretty ill for the past month.

X
BD

Hiya BD! :wave: Didn't dress up this year. Oh well. [huh]
Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling better.

My first car was a "whale" '82 Buick Riviera. I miss that car. :( I would much rather drive a giant of a car, but I choose not to drive these days. & smart cars are death traps. Who want's to drive one of those pregnant roller skates?

Hiya BD! :wave: Didn't dress up this year. Oh well. [huh]
Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling better.

An 82 isn't that big. :rofl:
buick_riviera_brown_1982_2d.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
Here's what my first car looked like -

04-1977Lesabre.jpg

Except mine had a white vinyl top and red crushed velour interior....oh and wire hubcaps. Classy.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
An 82 isn't that big. :rofl:
buick_riviera_brown_1982_2d.jpg

Hmm...Maybe it was a '78. It was a LONG time ago... & my friends back then begged to differ. Maybe I'm thinking of my sis' Monte Carlo. Anyways, I'm not as car-ducated as ya'll. I am only a dumb Texas hick girl, after all. ;)

Here's what my first car looked like -

04-1977Lesabre.jpg

Except mine had a white vinyl top and red crushed velour interior....oh and wire hubcaps. Classy.

Uh. No pic. I'm sure it was all you say. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley