Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

Amid the migratory detritus I can very definitely see the beginning of a lovely family home which will rise like a phoenix from the packing boxes. It reminds me a bit of my grandparents' house. :)

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow...I had to leave for a few...as you may not know, had to prepare for making some more cheese tomorrow, and I'll be darned the goat decided to run off with the neighbor again. (geez).....and here I see the most famous Rue has her stuff all nicely stacked into her new abode....reminds me of my Auntie Bigelow, the last time she had to move when her husband, Uncle Tony, got released from doing time in the State Penn....

Nice looking place, Rue. You are going to be a busy lil bee for a while.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Please remember that this is an international forum.

The Bartending staff is pretty certain this thread has outlived its usefulness.

Kind Sir, I am very sure that each person here is very aware of the issues that the majority of the Lounge would desire us all to behave in a manner keeping within the guidelines and ethics required of us.

As in the most part, we do have fun and just chit chat, without any course or agenda to offend anyone or group.

As some have already stated, from what I can observe, if one person starts to yell, "fire", and there is not even any smoke, it brings to the alert of individuals such as yourself, that have the duty to over see the lounge. In all fairness to all involved, there is no smoke, no fire, and yes, one person that seems to desire to state everyone once in awhile, those words of fire.

I know I may not speak for everyone but I do speak openly and with candor, to you, as within all respect.

We enjoy this thread, and many others. If anything has been of an offense, I hope you would take my apology for any part of what may be needed.

Thank you!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Either you all are up really late, like me, or up early?
X
BD
It is all those exciting moments created by the mere and utter actions of seeing free coupons arriving in the mail today, you know....ten penny's off a $5.00 gallon of milk....makes the blood just flow! hahahaha Weeeeeeeee hahah! lol!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
What time zone does The Portobello Club lie in?

Ah, now that would be telling! It occupies no time...or space....:eek:

It is all those exciting moments created by the mere and utter actions of seeing free coupons arriving in the mail today, you know....ten penny's off a $5.00 gallon of milk....makes the blood just flow! hahahaha Weeeeeeeee hahah! lol!

Why I do see! ha ha. I've been out for a lovely walk, talking photos of the moon.
X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun