Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Idea for x-mas presents for those of you who knit: Scenes from "The Exorcist."

knitted%2Bscene%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bexorcist.jpg

Now that is cute!
X
BD

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I was thinking the same thing...about me I mean. Ha ha. What to do this evening...

My fave shot of the moon last night.

X
BD

moonxs.jpg

My camera took a dive on me....I have no idea how to make it work again, either. It is new and took great pictures and for some reason while touching some selection buttons it made the settings all off...it takes all black pictures you can't see anything! Maybe I should ship it to you and you can see if you can fix it? All I can think of, is hitting it a bit with a big hammer! hahahah!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
So...there was these three frogs on the road....trying to dodge getting hit by cars as they crossed.....

The first frog was named Hope....he looked both ways and hopped like crazy and made it....he turned around and whistled for the next frog, Wish, to cross....So...Wish, looks all around and then jumps so hard he makes it with ease....landing several feet on the other side of the road....

The last Frog, he thinks it is easy....he had this big smile on his face, does not look either way and slowly is hip hopping along and "wham"...a car hits him...the first two frogs are sort of sad, but then they sort of knew it was going to turn out that way, as the last Frogs name, was "Splat"....

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
My camera took a dive on me....I have no idea how to make it work again, either. It is new and took great pictures and for some reason while touching some selection buttons it made the settings all off...it takes all black pictures you can't see anything! Maybe I should ship it to you and you can see if you can fix it? All I can think of, is hitting it a bit with a big hammer! hahahah!

Hmmm, then I'd have to smash it and send it back to you, in pieces, par avion! Sure, send it along...I have some anger to get out on an inanimate object.
X
BD

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It is 12:12 a.m. now....I just checked my Bank online...it always electronically posts any new deposits or withdrawals and man I am now able to get some sleep....I love the deposit part! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I think I'll be out on the patio again. I've still got cigars and I've got a new bottle of Buffalo Trace Whiskey that needs to be opened. Anything worth doing once is worth doing again, no?

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

As an added note if you will, please. If after you are out there and have been able to toss a few "tastes" of that Whiskey, and you happen to have these three come running up to you, do not panic....they only attack if you run!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun