Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Thanks, rue. Don't know what on earth I'd do without you!

It's just a typical kinda bad day. My partner on my line was just being a real jerk all day. When you have to deal with that for 8 or so hours, it makes for a long day. I've been partnered with him for about a year now and most days are like this. He's a real jerk and hard to understand, because he isn't fluent in English. All around, it's tough. I have more Seniority and should just go to a different line, but I'm stubborn as a mule and not ready to give my line up! lol

At least tomorrow's Friday, and a friend's Ma asked me to come over on Saturday and look over some antiques for her to sell. I'll get a cut, so some extra money coming my way. I plan on buying another gun this weekend. Another friend from work wants me to sell some stuff for him, too, but I'm doing that one for free. Fred needs the cash to get new teeth.

I'm sorry.... want to talk about it??

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
want to talk about it??

10092016.jpg

rue

I don't know what I'd do without you either little brother :)

I'm sorry :( I hate to say it, but it may be time to put away that stubbornness and move on. I understand what you're saying about not wanting to give up on your line, but if it's making you feel that way it's better to remove yourself from the situation.

Money is always good :)

You're right, but you can put that on my 'bad' list for personality traits. I'm stubborn and not one to enjoy change!

The person who I'd bump is a good friend of mine, thus making it even more difficult. Everyone always gives me their sympathy, because they know that Luis is hard to work with and my buddy Martinez would not be too happy with me if I sent him to work over there!

Money is VERY good. Freddy has a Reggie White autographed helmet, and he says he also has a 1930's record player he wants me to check out, so he could be coming into some good money, which he really needs! I hope I can help him out. I'm hoping to maybe pull some overtime this week, but we'll see :)

I don't know what I'd do without you either little brother :)

I'm sorry :( I hate to say it, but it may be time to put away that stubbornness and move on. I understand what you're saying about not wanting to give up on your line, but if it's making you feel that way it's better to remove yourself from the situation.

Money is always good :)

rue

You're right, but you can put that on my 'bad' list for personality traits. I'm stubborn and not one to enjoy change!

The person who I'd bump is a good friend of mine, thus making it even more difficult. Everyone always gives me their sympathy, because they know that Luis is hard to work with and my buddy Martinez would not be too happy with me if I sent him to work over there!

Money is VERY good. Freddy has a Reggie White autographed helmet, and he says he also has a 1930's record player he wants me to check out, so he could be coming into some good money, which he really needs! I hope I can help him out. I'm hoping to maybe pull some overtime this week, but we'll see :)

Oh I hear you... I'm so stubborn it drives everyone nuts lol But I also know when to give in...... I'll leave it up to you to know when that time is :)

Just don't turn that record player into a wall clock :p

rue

Next on hoarders...

:cool:

:rofl:
Looking at all the stuff that I have when it got here in the new house, my mom said that same exact thing :p

I know, I know, but I'll never stop until I have one of everything. This is why I need to buy a farm with outbuildings. I'm currently out of room! I do sell off my duplicates, though!

Good thing or you would be on that show.... with me :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun