Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

I understand it bothers certain bartenders, but in it's defense, it has made it so that the constant off topic chatter has cut down quite a bit on other threads.

When I started this thread, the back and forth was not my intention. It was just a joke and I thought it would be a short lived thread.

My apologies for upsetting the management and you Scott.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
It would be sad to see this thread closed. The camaraderie displayed (bar one) is unique on the interweb.

Just one man's opinion. :)

PoohBang

Suspended
It would be sad to see this thread closed. The camaraderie displayed (bar one) is unique on the interweb.

Just one man's opinion. :)

It's true. I've never seen a group defend each other no matter what the actual item is, good or bad like this one. (Bar One) of course as A.C. so kindly put it. No offense taken of course.

And thank you for taking the international community into consideration and not just the same group A.C. so kindly mentioned.

Well..from my perspective..we can have a friendly thread about anything..and one instigator comes along to blow up something barely noticeable to emphasize his displeasure..only because in truth we are all his displeasure.
HD

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Let me add my apologies too. I'm certainly not the best behaved, but I'm trying.

I feel like I've made friends from this thread :) Even if it doesn't last much longer, I've really enjoyed it!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I wonder if one man can kill the spirit of the Lounge. Lord knows he's trying.

But he's a squeaky wheel and you know how that works these days.......

Justin B

One Too Many
LOL A.C. that's pretty good. I also find that the ignore function works well. Can't say I've ever exercised it before, but in the case I think it best.

That said I have in fact kicked back with a Montecristo and a nice glass of scotch. My night ain't bad folks!

rue

By the way.... welcome to my personal hell :p

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun