Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Yes Maam...and I've had some very good ones,too! Perhaps one of the best years ago in New Orleans. The worst in a street bar in Daytona...served in a regular sized beer glass with (OMG)...ice cubes...:wacko:

I don't drink the bloody mary stuff, but a bar I have been in keeps a large container with items they use for making them, things that are being placed into the bloody mary drink, "soaking" in this large class container to sort of "suck up" the flavors of what ever else is in with them....it is said the drinks there are world famous....the bar is on Mackinac Island....down the way from the Grand Hotel....I myself, stick to Tonic Water or Vernors....much safer for me and for everyone else in the public...as you can tell, I need no help to be "in orbit" ! hahahah lolol weeeeeee hahahahahaah.....lol!

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
My boyfriend made me a bloody mary once, and he was all proud of himself... But I couldn't stomach it. It just tasted like tomato juice with pepper in it, and tomato juice is nasty enough on its own.

He got kind of mad at me for that.

rue

My boyfriend made me a bloody mary once, and he was all proud of himself... But I couldn't stomach it. It just tasted like tomato juice with pepper in it, and tomato juice is nasty enough on its own.

He got kind of mad at me for that.

You can't help it if you don't like them. I don't like.... um...... well, I like pretty much all drinks lol , but still.....

You don't like ice-cubes in it?

Er... yes..I like them with icecubes and without...but in a smaller beer glass the icecubes don't leave much room for the BloodyMary mix.:( ..in this case I think they only used a shot of vodka with a dash of tomato juice..whoosh of worcester sauce..or maybe it was just a swipe of cigarette ashes. Just simply gawd awful...rue.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
As I defend my own choices, I do not drink have not for maybe 20 to 25 years now...but when I did, I found to partake of a higher quality "booze" would normally render better taste and a lesser after shock to deal with in the morning...(or afternoon) when you awake from your drinking activities.

My choices of what I consumed more than not, were centered around a good Scotch or Jack Daniels. I think I moved passed the 7 and 7 routine, tried the 151 Gold Label rums from Bacardi, switched now and again into the Bombay Gin and All Mexico Products to examine the world of the worms in the bottom of the bottle, and landed into the realm of room temperature no ice and no dilution of that which was made and placed into the very nectar of glass and mode of the dark mystery intended to charm the condition known as "a drink". Really, one can dabble with carrots, ice creams and all sorts of side ammo to stuff into a glass and to try to out think the masters of design, but the course or road really always ends with the real stuff....just like a person who desires a nice Ferrari but starts out with a new V.W. for the simple fact at the time, it may be all they can handle....but persistence and the unwavering push to reach the goal can be done...and both the Scotch and Ferrari become all the more greater to consume!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I'm still waiting for that drink....

And since this thread is where the 'horsing around' went to, and where you (Rue and James) 'flew the coop' - I've brought you the menagerie!

:llama: :flypig: :flock: :llama: :flypig: :flock: :llama: :flypig: :flock:

X
BD

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

And since this thread is where the 'horsing around' went to, and where you (Rue and James) 'flew the coop' - I've brought you the menagerie!

:llama: :flypig: :flock: :llama: :flypig: :flock: :llama: :flypig: :flock:

X
BD

My Lord, you have showcased the inner working of the mind while grinding on the universal question, "So now, Gumby, where is Pokey"?

rue

Er... yes..I like them with icecubes and without...but in a smaller beer glass the icecubes don't leave much room for the BloodyMary mix.:( ..in this case I think they only used a shot of vodka with a dash of tomato juice..whoosh of worcester sauce..or maybe it was just a swipe of cigarette ashes. Just simply gawd awful...rue.

That does sound awful.... I'm sorry you had to drink that :eeek:

:llama: :flypig: :flock:

X
BD

It's Stanley and the gang!!!! Yay!!!! :D

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I was trying to find this article about some one that has done over a hundred arson fires in their life time. A side note about them was a few non evil activities that took place was a factor that they were able to "roast marshmallows" in some of the most peculiar, UN-ordinary ways. Like the world needed to know some loon cooked marshmallows while destroying all those buildings burnt down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun