Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

So you agree "Rice Burner" is a in appropriate term to use as it's offensive to Asians?

and C, I'm not ignoring you.

I think it is inappropiate that you insist that we debate about the subject that you so intently want to probe. You come across as offensive...but that bothers you not....it must be your 'cause' as topic of the discussion...and I suggest you would have many to argue. Start your own thread about any unfair dispute that tickles your fancy. Perhaps you would get some participants...or maybe another thread closed.

Pick one:
:D
cocktails.jpg

I'll take a Dr. Pepper and Rum....is that the one far right?:rockon:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Sometimes I suspect I am clairvoyant - I knew my question would be ignored!!

Gentleman, you've handled yourselves predictably well. Is it too early for afternoon cocktails? ;)

Wait...I have the great "Elroy" the question guy on the phone....please allow me to ask him for the answer, but you will have to plainly explain to me the question and remember, I have at times problems with my short term memory.....lol!

Pompidou

One Too Many
Pick one:
:D
cocktails.jpg

The two on the left are the only sorts of drinks I really ever get. I like beer and I like whiskey - particularly Old Grandad for the latter. If I'm at a really classy place, sometimes I used to get a martini, which I imagine those colorful drinks are, but mine are always clear - for whatever reason, and with olives. Beer though, is probably the only drink I approach knowledgeable on - trying a different one every chance I get.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
So..there was these three bulls walking down the street, and the first bull says, he likes cows.....and the second bull says he loves cows,....and the third bull says, "how did you two learn how to talk"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun