Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Try spending a summer in AL. Mosquitos, ticks, & fleas don't respond as well to "shut the f*** up and get out of my face before I slap you across the street"
The only bugs that are easy targets are the giant flying roaches, and sometimes there are just too many of them to keep up with.
Easy. Spray the yard with bug and flea killer every week and put up a bug zapper for every acre or so worth of land. You can also carry a nice big can of spray with you too. The wasp spray can also double as Hippie repellant and mace---it shoots up to twenty feet. :p

Personally, I LOVE the fall and winter in Il. I would never live in an area again that didn't have four seasons. People make way too big a deal out of winters, but I like dressing warm, sweaters, jackets, HATS!!!!!!!! Not to even mention how I'd feel about Christmas without some snow. :-(
Riiiiggghhhtttt:[video=youtube_share;6sdfuq1459I]http://youtu.be/6sdfuq1459I[/video]

Personally, I LOVE the fall and winter in Il. I would never live in an area again that didn't have four seasons. People make way too big a deal out of winters, but I like dressing warm, sweaters, jackets, HATS!!!!!!!! Not to even mention how I'd feel about Christmas without some snow. :-(
And:[video=youtube_share;SVJehHpBI6E]http://youtu.be/SVJehHpBI6E[/video]

vintageTink

One Too Many
Try spending a summer in AL. Mosquitos, ticks, & fleas don't respond as well to "shut the f*** up and get out of my face before I slap you across the street"
The only bugs that are easy targets are the giant flying roaches, and sometimes there are just too many of them to keep up with.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
I grew up half in Florida, half in Oklahoma. I know big bugs! Lol

Justin B

One Too Many
Hey James, I just had a laughing fit and blame it all on you. Been doing research on various WWII naval battles and was reading up on the Battle of Malacca Strait. And wouldn't you know it, the Captain in charge of the British forces was Cpt. Manley Power.

Hey James, I just had a laughing fit and blame it all on you. Been doing research on various WWII naval battles and was reading up on the Battle of Malacca Strait. And wouldn't you know it, the Captain in charge of the British forces was Cpt. Manley Power.

Yeah, I was peeved that it took over an hour just to sink the Haguro. It should have taken less time darned it! Worse yet, the damned Kamikaze got away! :doh: What happened to the Saumarez kind of stunk too. We lost a couple of men in the boiler room. :doh: Overall we fixed them good though. Hashimoto never got another chance. :p

Oh and I autographed one for you:
$T2eC16hHJHwE9n8ikL5ZBQ)nGstb2Q~~60_58.JPG

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Oh and I autographed one for you:
$T2eC16hHJHwE9n8ikL5ZBQ)nGstb2Q~~60_58.JPG

Hard to be Manley in that floral chair.
Of course better than a velvet one from the Victorian era, I'm sure you kept one of those too.
As for posting in the public forum or board, James was doing that back in 1517.
Of course the board was actually the door of the All Saint's Church in Wittenberg.
Apparently he was going to post a rant, yet again, on the evils of Autumn.
But by the time he got up there to do so, somebody named Martin had already posted something.
Causing the evil of Autumn to burn even hotter in James, and therefore erupting in rants every year at this time.
Sad really.
Oh, Wikipedia IS a reliable source isn't it? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun