Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

We were discussing names, my dad and I, outside the shop. The levee is right across the street, there's only businesses on our side of the highway. Dad says, how about Levee? I thought it had a ring to it and the fact that Chevy rhymes with Levee will work to my advantage, I'm sure.

So how did you end up settling on that name? :p

Thank you very much. I wish I could make money drinking beer lol

The majority of my life revolves around cars and petroliana, and there's money in it, if you do it right, so I figured now was the right time. Things fell into place, when dad bought an old car dealership.

Best of luck Atomic Era Tom. I hope it all goes well.
Confucius supposedly said "find a job you love and you'll never work a day in you life".
If I could support my family by drinking beer and working on old cars I'd be a happy man.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

We were discussing names, my dad and I, outside the shop. The levee is right across the street, there's only businesses on our side of the highway. Dad says, how about Levee? I thought it had a ring to it and the fact that Chevy rhymes with Levee will work to my advantage, I'm sure.

Thank you very much. I wish I could make money drinking beer lol

The majority of my life revolves around cars and petroliana, and there's money in it, if you do it right, so I figured now was the right time. Things fell into place, when dad bought an old car dealership.
He bought an old car dealership and now it is an Old Car Dealership. :p

That, and them having been mentioned in the chorus of Don McLean's song American Pie: "So bye-bye, Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry..."

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Well, I know I'm clearly not as interesting as you.

We don't see enough of you to know that.
Try posting another 30,000 and we'll see how it goes. :D
As long as it isn't about leaves, or fall, or pumpkins.
Cars, that's what seems to bring a rousing discussion.

I'd get you a cake, but I can't get near them being on low carb. :D
Come on and have some:
Prize-Winning-Chocolate-Cake-6inch_2.jpg
There is just a bit left. mmmmm MMMMMMM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun