Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Definitely modest too. :p
"The most interesting wanted modest man in the world."

I currently live in Alabama but am seriously contemplating a move to the North. Would be nice to live somewhere there's snow every winter and milder summers for a change.
I've contemplated that myself once or twice during the last few summers here. Then I remembered that it's much easier to clear the driveway of a little perspiration than it is to clear it of a five-foot-deep blanket of snow. :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Bugs are better than hippies. Even the ones in Robert Heinlein's "Starship Troopers".

Yes, but CAN you have enough motels for them?
I mean, if there is a convention, is it possible to put up enough to house them?
Of course you limit your capacity because they check in, but they don't check out.

Bugs are better than hippies. Even the ones in Robert Heinlein's "Starship Troopers".

Try spending a summer in AL. Mosquitos, ticks, & fleas don't respond as well to "shut the f*** up and get out of my face before I slap you across the street"
The only bugs that are easy targets are the giant flying roaches, and sometimes there are just too many of them to keep up with.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Blackjack

One Too Many
Personally, I LOVE the fall and winter in Il. I would never live in an area again that didn't have four seasons. People make way too big a deal out of winters, but I like dressing warm, sweaters, jackets, HATS!!!!!!!! Not to even mention how I'd feel about Christmas without some snow. :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun