Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

And finally Zeus:
8993399.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
I like the Zeus. He shall be a fitting sidekick for Maurice. They shall fight crime (cats) and injustice (not getting treats) together.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here

O.K., I think Zeus is a good name for an Australian Cattle Dog, but it's a better name for a Toy Poodle, Chihuahua, or other little dog. I'd have a Chihuahua named Rambo if I could stand to around the damn things, just for the comedy value. An attack trained Rottweiler should be called Fluffy, Goofy, Butterfly, or some other "nice" doggie name. I've always wanted to yell "Kill Fluffy, kill!" and see the look on someone's face when the Doberman comes around the corner... :D

Good luck the the mutt, make sure you get him trained. They're a LOT easier to get along with if you can walk them, they sit, stay and they don't jump etc. Work for them treats.

Later

O.K., I think Zeus is a good name for an Australian Cattle Dog, but it's a better name for a Toy Poodle, Chihuahua, or other little dog. I'd have a Chihuahua named Rambo if I could stand to around the damn things, just for the comedy value. An attack trained Rottweiler should be called Fluffy, Goofy, Butterfly, or some other "nice" doggie name. I've always wanted to yell "Kill Fluffy, kill!" and see the look on someone's face when the Doberman comes around the corner... :D

Good luck the the mutt, make sure you get him trained. They're a LOT easier to get along with if you can walk them, they sit, stay and they don't jump etc. Work for them treats.

Later

I was thinking more of these two:
[video=youtube_share;vwkI36WS1EU]http://youtu.be/vwkI36WS1EU[/video]
Zeus and Apollo :p If I had two the other would be named Apollo. :p A female would be Hera. :p
I hate foo foo names no matter what dog they are attached to. lol lol

Justin B

One Too Many
He will bark and bare his teeth but he's never even attempted to bite. I even put my hand in his mouth while he was doing that and he wouldn't bite down. I thought it was fun though that now that he's trained to sit he'll do it no matter what.

Justin B

One Too Many
True, but at that point it's my fault not his. He's about as gentle as it gets. Poor guy got jumped by the roomies cat and had no idea what to do. I knocked the cat loose and he ran and hid. He's a lover for sure, not a fighter.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My son's mutt, Maverick likes to chew on your hand when you're fighting. You don't get hurt so much as grossed out by all of the goo. He intensely dislikes getting his mouth held shut. I have no clue why? [huh] Maverick (in spite of his great name) isn't neither a lover nor a fighter, he's a serious butt sniffer. Obedience School was embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82