Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:car: :plane: :fish2:

Transportation - no longer a thing of the past! See the amazing new feats! Stand in awe as Science marches forward. Find yourself taken away by fantastic new machines you never dreamed were possible!

Undertow

I love that stuff.

I have really big feet, so my mom used to fret about me mowing the lawn when I was a kid. :eusa_doh:

My grandpa would stand outside with his neighbor and make me stand there with them. He'd berate me about how he worked on a farm when he was my age, and by god they worked hard, and no one had a tv, and if you wanted to eat you had to get off your duff and push a plow around, and why wasn't I out mowing the lawn like a good boy, and life isn't a free lunch, work builds character, who the hell heard of kids sitting in air conditioning all day - sweat's what makes a man...

lol

Well...he was right anyway. And yes, he even yelled at me once for spilling milk. And I cried. I cried over spilt milk, haha. I was 3.

rue

You know, if this thread is going to live under my roof, it's got to shape up or ship out! No more of this comin' and goin' at all hours of the day.

I say this thread needs to cut its hair, shave, shower and look for a job. It's high time we had an extra hand 'round here, and all this thread does all day is smoke dope and listen to records. :rage:

:rofl:

This is not a hotel! :p

lol
I think it may be a post bordello.....:eeek:

:eeek:

Undertow

So this week has been cool, cloudy - even a little rainy today. Awesome...

But this weekend, aka Saturday/Sunday, aka WHEN MY LADY AND I MOVE INTO OUR NEW PLACE...

Yeah, in the 100's. No problem. We got this. Oh, did I mention our new place doesn't have air conditioning?

Tuesday, the day we're supposed to clean my old apartment...106F with heat index of 118.

*le grumble

Well, Zeus is here! I just have to choose which one it is. :p
552730_3756179621508_533248607_n.jpg

Hi

This website is great for learning about your dog type, of course you have previous experience.
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/australiancattledog.htm

We had a Great Pyrenees for a Month, ex-wife was allergic so he found a new home. I used a lot of the information to get Tucker trained.

Later

Interesting website but a few wrong things. 30-35 pounds for a female, 35 pounds for a male?! My previous dog was nearly twice that. :p They are a compact and muscular dog too. Samantha could jump 6 feet high in her prime. They can also live to be 25 years old. Mine was 17. They are extremely intelligent and will do exactly what you ask so make sure you know what you are asking. Also make sure that what you teach them is what you want them to know. lol lol

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hey, how is everyone doing?

Doggies! I think every time I peak in this thread, the conversation is about pets!

Hmm, things aren't great with me. Group hug?! I'm always bumming hugs, kind of like how smokers bum cigarettes...ha ha
X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82