Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
[video=youtube;XC73PHdQX04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC73PHdQX04[/video]

I just about wee'd myself when I saw the highest rated comment on this video: "I find the activities portrayed in this video highly illogical." lol

Had a bit of a bad day.

A little birdie told me his was worse.

545613_10150923740034330_506159329_9717478_1894121261_n.jpg

Hit this little guy on my way to work today and hit a possum on my way home last night. The only two animals I've ever hit with a car.

To top it off, someone stopped me at work today to tell me that I had a gash in my rear tire, about a foot long and 3 inches wide, down to the cord. I'm very fortunate I was able to limp it home. I have a friend with a shop and he special ordered the white-walls for me, so they will hopefully be here Saturday and I'll be back in business. Until then, I'll be driving my other behemoth, the grandpa-farm-truck lol

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Had a bit of a bad day.

A little birdie told me his was worse.

Hit this little guy on my way to work today and hit a possum on my way home last night. The only two animals I've ever hit with a car.

To top it off, someone stopped me at work today to tell me that I had a gash in my rear tire, about a foot long and 3 inches wide, down to the cord. I'm very fortunate I was able to limp it home. I have a friend with a shop and he special ordered the white-walls for me, so they will hopefully be here Saturday and I'll be back in business. Until then, I'll be driving my other behemoth, the grandpa-farm-truck lol

Try hitting a duck as it's flying at your car. :eeek: Hasn't happened to me personally, but with a pond beside the house it happens often.

Animal murderers!! lol

Try hitting a duck as it's flying at your car. :eeek: Hasn't happened to me personally, but with a pond beside the house it happens often.

Animal murderers!! lol

Try hitting a blackbird on a motorcycle. To date I've hit three birds over the years. Black bird(hard chest shot) at 50 MPH. Sparrow(arm hit) 60 MPH....and another sparrow(chest) at over 70 MPH.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe