Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EVERYTHING IS IN TEXAS

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Atomic Glee said:
Oooooooooooh! Yes! That Czech bakery in West is a state treasure! YUM! Makes me want to go get a kolache!
If you need a local fix, there's a kolache bakery in Arlington that I feel has better kolaches than the one in West. It's on Cooper and California. Take I-20 East and exit Cooper and go north. It's on the left in a shopping strip (I think called Graham Station or Graham Square). It's called Kenner's Kolache Bakery. They are only open until noon though.

Barry

Practically Family
I have contemplated moving within the next few years. This would depend on my job situation. I have lived in the DC area for a long, long time now. I feel as though I need a change.

My sister is a market-analyst for a real estate developer and she really enjoyed her trips to Austin. In Austin, most of the jobs in my field are in the academic area but I'm skilled in legal and gov docs librarianship. Who knows, it might be worth a shot in the future though.

Barry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun