Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
mine for way less than expected - I didn't even think I'd win.
Stetson Nutria Quality, 7 1/2
454111434_tp.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys. I didn't snipe, I just bid in the last 10 seconds.
This one is very similar in style to the Chamois I sold a few years ago. I still don't know if I can pull off the look, but the price was too good to pass up.

the Chamois
db.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Congrats Lefty! Looks pretty minty.

B
Say, Lefty, what's the deal with that Knox box with a Stetson hat? Were they collaborating, or is the box just a substitute? I was confused about that and figured the seller didn't know. Congratulations, I forgot to say. Such rough manners!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Hats and boxes almost never belong together. Unless you've got one of those boxes that has a description of the hat inside written right on it, you'll almost never know whether they started out together. Here, it's just a box that someone put the hat in somewhere down the line.

and thanks.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Got the Mac today. Sweet hat. See more in the MacLachlan Hats thread.

B

maclachlan_3c.jpg

Congratulations! absolutely gorgeous. I watched that one without bidding, because it was clear from the start that this would go for far more than I could pay for it-- but had a great time watching you all climb up there! I know nothing about the brand, but that hat is radiant.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up

buler

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations! absolutely gorgeous. I watched that one without bidding, because it was clear from the start that this would go for far more than I could pay for it-- but had a great time watching you all climb up there! I know nothing about the brand, but that hat is radiant.

Thanks, you can see a little more about this brand hat in the MacLachlan hats thread. Not a lot of them have turned up. This one already displaced a Mallory Ten on my daily wearer hatrack.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe