Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Carter, that's an interesting back-to-front sloping profile on that Stetson. It looks like a clean (if refigured) hat! Sleuthing out its history is pert near impossible, but speculation suffices for me. Good score!

Brad Bowers, I'll get back to you on that sweatband. That feature was what really caught my eye. Back in the day, I'm sure the competition was stiffer than some felts, so they had to come up with gimmicky qualities. Some things never change.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Not my score.

randooch said:
Carter, that's an interesting back-to-front sloping profile on that Stetson. It looks like a clean (if refigured) hat! Sleuthing out its history is pert near impossible, but speculation suffices for me...
To clarify:
I did not bid on that Stevens (mislabeled by the seller as a Stetson) with a Stetson pin. Posted here as an item of interest only. I neglected to post a link. :eusa_doh:
I think someone converted a Stevens fedora to a short-brimmed western. Had I bid and won, I would have tried to convert it back to a fedora.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
This one ended with no bids at $9.99

img.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
I Like that derby!

Gary, That's a nice looking Stetson Derby at a nice price. I know you'll be posting pictures soon. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Don't monkey around with those coconuts. [huh] :p ;)

Levallois

Practically Family
I won this one on ebay - it has some wear to the liner and the sweat but no stains, moth bites, etc. to the felt. Considering the prices that the larger size pristine JohnnyPhi Adam Executives were bringing in the merchants section here I don't think I did too bad for one at roughly 1/2 the price. I won't be worried about ruining the value on this one.

John

Adamexecutive.jpg

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up

carter

I'll Lock Up

carter

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
I watched that one too. It's a heck of a nice hat.
This was pretty interesting too, and look who got it.
stetsonlot1.jpg

WOW! $7.50 for the lot. The pin alone should have fetched more.
Do you think we'll be seeing that lot for sale again soon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe