Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

-15% at Aero, but only this week.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
Yep - I got an email announcing the discount - 15% is a good savings. If I hadn't ordered a Vanson Maverick in Brandy Roma yesterday I'd consider another Type III in Cordovan w/caramel stitching. I have until the 19th to decide. I should live so long as to wear out all the jackets I have in hand already!

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Is it just me, or has the Speedway disappeared from the aero website? Perhaps I'm not searching the correct terms.

TartuWolf

One Too Many
I've jumped on a J-106 with a KOR back.

Already have one in black Badalassi so now have one on the way in Tobacco Brown Badalsssi.

I keep saying no more :)
How's the kotr back for upper back mobility? Seems like a downgrade from the j-106 back as you loose on the "arms down and forward to tie you boots" direction? It does look gorgeous and I'm also seriously considering it. I'd go for black CXLSH this time to compare with my FQHH hooch hauler.

moktabe

One of the Regulars
How's the kotr back for upper back mobility? Seems like a downgrade from the j-106 back as you loose on the "arms down and forward to tie you boots" direction? It does look gorgeous and I'm also seriously considering it. I'd go for black CXLSH this time to compare with my FQHH hooch hauler.

No issues at all with mobility.

The reason I went for that back was simply due to the fact the belt disappears into the kidney panel bit and thought it looked a little cleaner.

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
When does it end?

On the fence for another Aero or Simmons Bilt piece
IMG_3775.jpeg

Sunday, 18.08.

KBlake

One Too Many
I ordered a sunburst in blackened Brown Vic with brown stitching. Couldn’t resist but also couldn’t decide what to get! The speedway was gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdog42