Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vanson A2
CnSEB7xh.jpg
wwUVa4hh.jpg

nick123

I'll Lock Up
The gal was wearing this wool coat with a paisley lining she picked up from a store in Chile of all places. I wish I'd taken pics. The thing was happenin'.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The gal was wearing this wool coat with a paisley lining she picked up from a store in Chile of all places. I wish I'd taken pics. The thing was happenin'.

I can see it now, your on the beach at 2am.

Your laying side by side, looking into each other eyes. Small kisses get deeper and more passionate. You pull out your camera phone, she smiles mischievously ....and you push her aside to take pics of her coat.

Today's Diesel early 90's heavy steerhide repro of a Buco j27 with the back of a Trojan! Sweet mix back at the time Diesel used to make decent jackets. View attachment 51066 View attachment 51067

This is really cool! The stripes do a lot for the jacket.

Did you see Lee Trevor Buco inspired pieces, Mysteryo? Most are over the top but some are really great, even with the correct hardware and all. I had one J-20 something copy which was really great, and the leather was out of this world but sadly the jacket was too large on me.

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Hi Monitor, I saw a couple of models on the net, but although I'm french I had never heard of this french maker before (I was born the wrong decade!) I'm still interested in seeing some of course!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters