Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
zCjPPXm.jpg

since the last washing, the right sleeve has picked up more creases than the left making it a tad shorter :confused:... should I condition it or BURN it?
yep I'm 37 and those toys are mine including the small koala and purple bear :( ...

willyto

One Too Many
That is one reason why I would never put a leather jacket through a washing machine cycle. Never know what the 'final' results will be. One area or sleeve can shrink up to display a quite noticeable mismatch.

I learnt the hard way. Not with the washing machine but the tumble dryer machine. Got one satisfactory result but aso got a horrible one after the first good one so never going to do that again. If a jacket doesn't fit the way you want it's better to sell it than trying this kind of things.

I lost one jacket in the process that fortunately was second hand and "cheap" but hey now I have an extra Talon zipper lying around, right?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
left sleeve is more supple than the right and less willing to pick up creases, the right one is easier to crease now after washing, before they hardly record creases for almost a year
:( stubborn goat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner