Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shohei

Familiar Face
I drove 150 miles through the snow today to hang a show of my prints. It's the first exhibition of personal work that I've mounted in 35 years. Man, does time fly. Wore an old Stetson No.1 Quality western.
Alan your astronomy photography is amazing(snooping around your webite(s)),
If it were possible I would have loved to checked it out! Have to share a link to it or some photos - oh and of that stetson too! :)

Very nice dlvh!

great shot, great scenery and sharp hat Jlee!

Alan your astronomy photography is amazing(snooping around your webite(s)),
If it were possible I would have loved to checked it out! Have to share a link to it or some photos - oh and of that stetson too! :)

Thanks for looking Dirk. I took a couple of photos before I left today... will share some others at the opening. A bit more info on it here... the Stetson, here.

cheers,
Alan

show.jpg

TheBarber

New in Town
Traveling today. I am seeking some comfort coffee in a local bookstore this afternoon. I am thoroughly enjoying the moment and captured a pic of my VS dark moss to share.

IMG0247-L.jpg

Best wishes, Eric -

Eric, you knocked that one out of the park. A moss green hat with a matching pocket square. Very well played, sir!

Regards,

Mark

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the birthday comments guys - we are having a really nice day.

I also just noticed that yesterday was exactly a year since I joined the lounge. I only came around looking for info on a peacoat I was thinking of buying - I'd never worn a hat before, so all of you have a lot to answer for :D

I've very much enjoyed your company this past 12 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff