Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Vanson Oxford (42-44) or Aero Highwayman (38-40)

rattlesnake501

New in Town
Howdy, y'all. Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm looking for either a Vanson 9D Oxford or an Aero standard Highwayman in good condition. My chest measurement is right at 44 inches. A Schott 118 in 42 fits snug, but very well. I believe, based on opinions from the fine folks here, that would put me at about a 42-44 in the Vanson or a 38-40 in the Aero.

I'm willing to entertain the thought of different leathers, brown or black heavily preferred (with no hard preference between the two). I'd like comp weight or similar. Let me know if you have anything hanging around you want gone, I might just be interested in adopting it!

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Hello, I have a size 42 oxford in Brandy Roma available. More information here:

jorlans1

New in Town
Howdy, y'all. Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm looking for either a Vanson 9D Oxford or an Aero standard Highwayman in good condition. My chest measurement is right at 44 inches. A Schott 118 in 42 fits snug, but very well. I believe, based on opinions from the fine folks here, that would put me at about a 42-44 in the Vanson or a 38-40 in the Aero.

I'm willing to entertain the thought of different leathers, brown or black heavily preferred (with no hard preference between the two). I'd like comp weight or similar. Let me know if you have anything hanging around you want gone, I might just be interested in adopting it!
I have a 42 Vanson Oxford in Maple Bainbridge that is pretty much a closet queen. Was considering selling it. It is this exact jacket:

I am the original owner. It is in like new condition. I only have one goofy selfie at the moment, but can post more if you are interested.

1724615863728.jpeg

I would sell it for 700 if you are interested.

-J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads