Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Cafe racer motorcycle jacket with insulated lining, sz. 42

Pretty much set for the winter, apart from a warm CR style bike jacket. Yeah, I know Schott, Vanson, etc. make what I need but TB perfectly H, I'm after a deal.

So, looking for a classically styled cafe racer with an insulated, warm lining. Something among the lines of a Fidelity CR - mandarin collar, two or more pockets, sleeve zippers and preferably shoulder gussets or action back. Size 40 - 44. 42 would be great, I guess.

Don't care about the age, brand or country of origin, though, as long as it's wearable, heavy and well made. And warm. Doesn't even have to have a tag. Would be cool if it was in black.

If you have something similar lying around that's just taking up space... Let me know.

Thanks!

LaymanX

One of the Regulars
I literally have an extra Vanson x Epaulet Trident jacket in Z150 leather, insulated as well. Size 42, GORGEOUS.

8nthatk

New in Town
I have a new with tags Held Pretender that fits your criteria other than an insulated liner. It's a eu 54 and fits as a true 44 so you could fit a hoodie or something underneath if it interests you.
I bought it on sale early this year for $380.00 and put it in the closet. I see they're getting blown out now as it's a model end.

http://uniongaragenyc.com/shop/motorcycle-jackets/held-prescott-pretender-jacket

Would sell for $200.00 as I'm raising $ for a custom Vanson.

Butch_Coolidge

Familiar Face
I have a cafe that was made by Fulmer. I’ve been told they make helmets. It has a zip out liner, that’s never been out. I have it well broken in, and wear it straight through the winter with a a hoodie. It’s my favorite, with pockets for everything. Only paid about $200.00 for it new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lina

Practically Family
Pretty much set for the winter, apart from a warm CR style bike jacket. Yeah, I know Schott, Vanson, etc. make what I need but TB perfectly H, I'm after a deal.

So, looking for a classically styled cafe racer with an insulated, warm lining. Something among the lines of a Fidelity CR - mandarin collar, two or more pockets, sleeve zippers and preferably shoulder gussets or action back. Size 40 - 44. 42 would be great, I guess.

Don't care about the age, brand or country of origin, though, as long as it's wearable, heavy and well made. And warm. Doesn't even have to have a tag. Would be cool if it was in black.

If you have something similar lying around that's just taking up space... Let me know.

Thanks!

Not mine, but I "watched" this one on Ebay.. Might fit the bill.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-60s...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
I have a size 42 vintage brown Vanson AZ2 (Comp weight) in great shape with a pile liner in never used condition. Talon zips should place it prior to mid-eighties.

I bought it here a few weeks ago for a great deal. I think $215. I'll sell it for whatever I bought it for plus $20 for shipping. I've used it for commuting, but I almost always grab my Aerostich or black AR2 or Sport Rider.

That's perfect! Will definitely watch, hoping the price won't skyrocket. These are sought after, tho... We shall see but thanks so much, Lina! Really appreciate it.

I have a size 42 vintage brown Vanson AZ2 (Comp weight) in great shape with a pile liner in never used condition. Talon zips should place it prior to mid-eighties.

I bought it here a few weeks ago for a great deal. I think $215. I'll sell it for whatever I bought it for plus $20 for shipping. I've used it for commuting, but I almost always grab my Aerostich or black AR2 or Sport Rider.

Great jacket, my favorite Vanson and possibly my all time favorite motorcycle jacket and as much as I'd be in just for the crazy low price... I know, come December, I'd be freezing. I had a Vanson Model B w/ a pile liner and it just didn't do much when it got really cold. Need something with fully insulated lining, sleeves included. Like that Schott Lina posted. But thanks for the offer! Why don't you list it here? At that price, it'll go in half an hour.

I literally have an extra Vanson x Epaulet Trident jacket in Z150 leather, insulated as well. Size 42, GORGEOUS.

Man, I love that one! Perfect but that's a high-end jacket, probably a little above my price range... How much?

I have a new with tags Held Pretender that fits your criteria other than an insulated liner. It's a eu 54 and fits as a true 44 so you could fit a hoodie or something underneath if it interests you.
I bought it on sale early this year for $380.00 and put it in the closet. I see they're getting blown out now as it's a model end.

http://uniongaragenyc.com/shop/motorcycle-jackets/held-prescott-pretender-jacket

Would sell for $200.00 as I'm raising $ for a custom Vanson.

Tried that one on at the local motorcycle store, it's really nice but I really need a warm, winter jacket. Pretender has a perforated liner, if I remember? Thanks, in any case. :)

I have a cafe that was made by Fulmer. I’ve been told they make helmets. It has a zip out liner, that’s never been out. I have it well broken in, and wear it straight through the winter with a a hoodie. It’s my favorite, with pockets for everything. Only paid about $200.00 for it new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna check this out! Thanks!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid