Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woman wearing Hats

theinterchange

One Too Many
163.jpg

162.jpg

Allison Doody as Elsa Schneider in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

3487312480_3fc2014f35.jpg

Audrey Hepburn in a hat that could be unisex? [It's close enough to me! :D ]

metropd

One Too Many
I personaly think fedoras are way to masculine for ladies, and find they take away attractivness even from a stunning lady. As other gentleman have stated before, I also much prefer a lady in a cloche.

theinterchange

One Too Many
I've never seen this particular image of Audrey Hepburn before... can't say that I like the look, either. [did I just say that about her?! :eek: ]

audrey_hepburn_01.jpg

I actually did a little fishing to make sure it was even her, but multiple sources said it was indeed Hepburn.

Oh, and in regards to what metropd said... For me, it depends upon the woman and hat in question. I posted this photo as an example of a woman I normally find very attractive made unattractive by the wrong hat.

Randy

::Edit:: the photo I linked to has disappeared as if it wasn't in the post... odd

shortbow

Practically Family
Personally, I don't like fedoras or any of that type of hat on a woman. The only man's hat I like on the fairer sex is a beret, and the right woman in one of those just knocks me out. Sexiest headgear a woman can wear.

theinterchange

One Too Many
hatophile said:
Now what's really sexy on a gal is a cowboy hat!

I found a late 1950's image of Audrey Hepburn in a cowboy hat and I thought the opposite held true for her. I linked to the image in a previous post but it's since disappeared. I'll find another source and post it.

Randy

::Edit::

The site must block hotlinking, here's a link to the image Hepburn NOT looking sexy in a cowboy hat

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
See, to my eye, the only one that looks 'right' on this page is the one on JLo. Not that Im a fan of hers, Im not, but to me its the only pic where it doesnt look like a hat was randomly plopped on a girl's head.

theinterchange

One Too Many
scottyrocks said:
See, to my eye, the only one that looks 'right' on this page is the one on JLo. Not that Im a fan of hers, Im not, but to me its the only pic where it doesnt look like a hat was randomly plopped on a girl's head.

I CAN'T stand Jennifer Lopez. Zero talent, and I don't see what anyone would see in her when it comes to looks. [huh]

Jessica Alba looks good in the hats pictured, and yet again, I'm not a fan.

Randy

P.S speaking of no talent... I present...

425.hilton.lohan.simpson.021208.jpg

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Ashlee Simpson

I'm much afraid that I knocked my quality of women standing with this one, but when I made the zero talent comment, I immediately thought of Paris Hilton and hunted this down thanks to Google.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
theinterchange said:
I CAN'T stand Jennifer Lopez. Zero talent
Well, she was a Fly Girl and in the world of dance that garners a certain amount of respect.

theinterchange said:
I don't see what anyone would see in her when it comes to looks. [huh]

You're so right!

jennifer-lopez-791277.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
theinterchange said:
She still does noting for me, scantily clad or not.
Actually, it's her mug that I find attractive. I only posted that shot because it was the best look on a ten second google search.

But don't mind me; let the hyperbole roll on.....

theinterchange

One Too Many
Tomasso said:
Actually, it's her mug that I find attractive. I only posted that shot because it was the best look on a ten second google search.

But don't mind me; let the hyperbole roll on.....

Interesting, I've always thought she has a rather commonplace looking face. But, I live in an area that has a large population of Latin Americans and see similar looking faces on young girls almost daily. Plus, what I've read about her tantrums and general attitude toward people makes her highly undesirable in my eyes.

You like her, I don't so let's agree to disagree, shall we? ;)

Randy

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
theinterchange said:
You like her, I don't so let's agree to disagree, shall we? ;)
No problem. :)

I'm actually not a fan but it was the ZERO and less than attractive that led to my comment. And you're right, I do have a thing for attractive Latin women. As for her diva behavior, I had no idea...............

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
scottyrocks said:

Actually, when I posted this, I was wasnt commenting on talent, or even the women's looks, but the way the hat looked as it sat on their heads. I like the hat, and the way it sat, on what happens to be JLo's head. Thats all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld