Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why Do You Need Another Hat.....?

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Organization, what's that?

My roommate would do that with my friend Ralph (her dad) and dresses. "Oh I've had this for ages, it was just too big for me then." Actually, she was probably telling the truth, come to think of it. As for shoes, it was "These are for my Shoe Museum." She also has purses lined up in bookcases like Tango Yankee. My hats are on top of the desk. Her husband informed her she doesn't need any more red dresses, tho.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nashoba said:
Can't hurt to try :) My other trick is that I buy them while he's gone. Since he's been deployed I've gotten 10 new hats :eek: When he comes back he'll ask me when I got a certain hat and I'll say Darling I've had that one for a while....
oooh, you're so bad. :eusa_clap

Nashoba

One Too Many
bolthead said:
oooh, you're so bad. :eusa_clap

I like to call it....being creative lol After 10 years though he pretty much knows what I'm doing and it's become more of a running joke. When he calls me on it, I batt my eyelashes at him, tell him 'it was a spectacular deal darling how could I pass it up? I saved you a ton of money!' At that point he usually laughs, tells me I'm cute puts his arms around me and asks me how much money I 'saved' him this time and that if it makes me happy that's all he cares about. Make 'em laugh, and maybe they'll forget why you're in trouble lol

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Camouflage for purchases, or hiding in plain sight!

What works with the stacking method is this: You always leave the same one on top, and keep all stacks at the same relative level! :D

Cheers,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally