Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Tacos & pbr

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Also known as heartburn and regret. :p

Junk food for lunch due to the trip home from the inlaws, in the form of chicken pieces from Whataburger.
Seemed the safest food for controlling a vehicle at 80 mph.
Dinner was much lighter, with 1/4lb Lebanon Bologna and extra sharp cheese, on Rye bread.
Never buying chips again from Fresh Market though, I sure didn't taste what the label said it was.
Oh well, better than the Limon Lays my wife grabbed in Texas.
Geez!!!!

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Also known as heartburn and regret. :p

Junk food for lunch due to the trip home from the inlaws, in the form of chicken pieces from Whataburger.
Seemed the safest food for controlling a vehicle at 80 mph.
Dinner was much lighter, with 1/4lb Lebanon Bologna and extra sharp cheese, on Rye bread.
Never buying chips again from Fresh Market though, I sure didn't taste what the label said it was.
Oh well, better than the Limon Lays my wife grabbed in Texas.
Geez!!!!

Lebanon balogna is one of my favorites! I usually pair it with swiss cheese. Yum!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Lebanon balogna is one of my favorites! I usually pair it with swiss cheese. Yum!
I discovered it by accident.
The wife and I decided to get lunch meat for the upcoming week (2-3mos ago), even though I really don't have time for lunch. I didn't want chicken or turkey, and their roast beef (Fresh Market) was a bit high price wise. So I tried a slice of the Lebanon and German. The Lebanon just stuck with me, and I've been eating it ever since. However, I don't get it thinly sliced, instead I get it thick enough that a pound will only net me 10-12 pieces.
For breakfast some days I'll fry it in the iron skillet, and eat 3 eggs with it. :)

Dinner tonight is chicken with Stubbs Chicken seasoning, onion rings, and chili cheese fries (the wife wanted those). I have work to do before tomorrow morning, and this was a low effort meal. Nuwave Oven the chicken, and bake the "carbs."

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I discovered it by accident.
The wife and I decided to get lunch meat for the upcoming week (2-3mos ago), even though I really don't have time for lunch. I didn't want chicken or turkey, and their roast beef (Fresh Market) was a bit high price wise. So I tried a slice of the Lebanon and German. The Lebanon just stuck with me, and I've been eating it ever since. However, I don't get it thinly sliced, instead I get it thick enough that a pound will only net me 10-12 pieces.
For breakfast some days I'll fry it in the iron skillet, and eat 3 eggs with it. :)

Dinner tonight is chicken with Stubbs Chicken seasoning, onion rings, and chili cheese fries (the wife wanted those). I have work to do before tomorrow morning, and this was a low effort meal. Nuwave Oven the chicken, and bake the "carbs."

I grew up eating it. It was my grannie's favorite, so she shared it as a special treat with me. Now I eat it (and share with Lily) and remember Gran. :)

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Potato soup. Made ham stock with the bone from our Easter ham, and used the stock to make the soup. Ham, cheddar, and chives to garnish.

(Lily's favorite soup.)

20160404_195819-1_zpssmhlfepu.jpg

Tacos...... Because it's Tuesday? Hell No!!! Because it's dinnertime! Ground beef with homemade seasoning (cause that's how I roll) fried potatoes, refried black beans, and guacamole. Fresh tortillas from the new Mexican store down by the walmart, and a couple of Russian mojitos put the icing on the cake.

Tacos...... Because it's Tuesday? Hell No!!! Because it's dinnertime! Ground beef with homemade seasoning (cause that's how I roll) fried potatoes, refried black beans, and guacamole. Fresh tortillas from the new Mexican store down by the walmart, and a couple of Russian mojitos put the icing on the cake.

I wish that I could "like" it twice!
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

Taco Tuesday here as well, part deux, with Panchos cheese dip and plenty of hot sauce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82