Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Oven fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

1891593_272395452936120_969538868_o.jpg

vintageTink

One Too Many
My wife wants one of those coke machines, where you can mix the various flavors of coke, Fanta, etc.
A few restaurants in town have it, such as Firehouse Subs, and Pyros.
After I explained how the machine works, and the fact we don't have room for all those co2 canisters, she quit wanting one. :D
Just get the Davinci or Torani drink syrups. Better than the machine!

dh66-it's really simple. There are several versions floating around, but this is what I do. (I apologize for not having exact measurements. I tend to eyeball a lot)

Brown your ground beef (about a pound) with seasoning. I usually use good old salt and pepper, but will occasionally use Steak Seasoning. Drain. Place the meat in a pie pan. Top with shredded cheese. You can use any kind you want, but I tend to go with Colby Jack or Cheddar. Use about 8 oz or so, sometimes a little less. Blend together two eggs and a big spoonful of mayonnaise and pour over the top. It will not cover the whole top of the pie, but the eggs expand when you cook it. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
I'll have to try that.

Yup. :doh:
You don't see the light of day, most of the people claim you're ruining their lives and the pay sucks.
..at least I'm serving the society. :D

I'm thinking about quiting.
What to chose:
a) Being a gardening help or
b) Being a butcher?
:D
Butcher, definitely.

Ribs and baked potato.
I made ribs as well, four big ones. I rubbed them with garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, celery salt, and cumin.
I need to make some sugar free BBQ sauce tomorrow for the rest.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Sirloin...loaded baked potato...shell mac&cheese...garden salad/ranch and Boston Lager.
HD

Dern it! Read the post anyway.

I was going to do steak, but decided on pork chops (mine were blackened) instead, with curly fries.
Nothing beats steak, not even faux potatoes.
Maybe tomorrow night...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82