Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
So you can stand there and supervise the repairs. :p
Yeah...he'd only do that once.

Tonight it's homemade pizza.
I'm getting better at the crust, which is made from soy flour so it's low carb.
Also I swapped cheese to a lighter one, because while cheddar taste wonderful, it's really greasy.
Well it is when you pile on pepperoni and salami.
The second one will be a "mock" Pizza Hut Chicken Supreme, with a copy of their sauce.

dnjan

One Too Many
Might as well start off right or you end up doing everything yourself. Women are just as capable to do everything. Give them the chance and stand back and read a book. I do it all the time. :D
Bought my wife a lawnmower over 25 years ago (and replaced it since).
Smartest purchase I ever made ...

Back on topic - black beans and sausage (over brown basmati rice). Trying out a batch of Toulouse sausage I made a couple of weeks ago.

Mom made it. It's good eatin'!

You lost me at that second word, whatever that is...

See above on the gas station part :p

Not from the gas station, is it, Tom?

How's Walmart girl?

You're never going to believe this one.

I talked to her today, and apparently, she thought I was just interested in friendship...
She has a girlfriend.
[video=youtube;Oj3VphK9AMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk[/video]
Welcome to the 21st century.

I just don't even know how to function in modern society. I mean, I know we're in enlightened times, but that's the newest way I've ever been turned down. I didn't even know what to say.

If it was a fib, then it was a pretty clever way to go about it as well as despicable. But if it was not, then it really was not you (although kind of in a way). Sorry about your bad luck there.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82