Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
Thursday night I had breakfast. We went out for Valentines day, took the kids. Ate at the local family restaurant that serves breakfast all day - so I had the Hobo omelette. Good stuff. Mine had American cheese but in the past I've thought to order it with Swiss cheese. I much prefer the Swiss Hobo.

Called a "hobo" my son explained that in history class they were told that in the Great Depression "Hobos weren't bums. They were traveling men."
All I know for sure is that if they called it the "Tramp" omelette, they would be forced to include corn in the dish... I found three in my confield, one had a bushel, one had a peck, one had a roasting ear hanging from his neck...

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
BBQ skinless chicken thighs cooked over hickory wood chips and lump wood charcoal

860374_4108848333504_1243605279_o_zpsed5deeae.jpg

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Whole grain linguine with roasted asparagus in vodka sauce. Baked a loaf of bread to go with it.

Sounds very nice, and you can't beat home baked bread.

We had lunch (dinner) out today, on Dartmoor [a great, walkers and cyclists cafe (Fox Tor) in Princetown]... Baked lentil slice, with salad and spicy wedges, washed down with Coca Cola... followed by a slice of Tiffin; naughty but nice.

CONELRAD

One of the Regulars
I had some delicious cheese enchiladas with ranchero sauce at Mariano's Mexican Restaurant tonight.

The founder, Mariano Martinez, claims to have invented the electric frozen margarita machine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken