Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

LizzieMaine

Bartender
A lukewarm sausage-egg-and-cheese from Dunkin's, as I sit in the theatre at a ridiculous hour of the morning waiting for the painters to come and finish the balcony floor. Wish I'd gotten *two* lukewarm sausage-egg-and-cheeses.

You are not the only one up at this silly hour working - I've been at my computer since before 5am. That said, since I work from home, I just made my self a very tasty egg sandwich on good old Thomas' English Muffins. Nothing like the yoke and butter pooling in the nooks and crannies.

Snot eggs?! :puke: :p
Mmmmm, snot eggs...

Drooling_Homer_png_zpsbb6d5805.png

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Sausage egg and cheese on a Panini with coffee at Tim Horton's. Never had a Panini before. Don't think I will have it again. I like the bacon egg and cheese on a biscuit better.

Went out to breakfast with my hubby. Had a Denver omelet, hashbrowns, and an English muffin. Probably won't eat lunch now!

I have never been able to eat more than two real meals a day my entire life. Usually, it's breakfast or lunch and dinner, but I simply can't eat three. And now that I work from home, on most days, I have five or six small snack breaks throughout the day and one or even no real meals. It's just the way I naturally default to without work or a social construct forcing me into a defined way of eating.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Yes I am! I...heeeyyyyy, wait a minute...

:D
Joining forces with you.
Been cooking and eating them that way since I was 7 years old.
Which was a LONG time ago.

Sausage, cheese, bacon, on a low carb burrito.
Today it was 3yr old aged cheddar with jalapeno's.

BTW James, I had waffles the other day.
Almond flour, in the shape of Bugs Bunny (the waffle iron is a Bugs Bunny waffle iron), with butter and honey.

Joining forces with you.
Been cooking and eating them that way since I was 7 years old.
Which was a LONG time ago.

Sausage, cheese, bacon, on a low carb burrito.
Today it was 3yr old aged cheddar with jalapeno's.

BTW James, I had waffles the other day.
Almond flour, in the shape of Bugs Bunny (the waffle iron is a Bugs Bunny waffle iron), with butter and honey.

A Bugs Bunny waffle iron?! Please tell me that you were 7 when you got that too.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Soccer Saturday (game at noon), so big breakfast: scrambled eggs, English muffin, sausage, and fruit salad with perfectly ripe cantaloupe, mango, and red grapes. So good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe