Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Black coffee and leftover cake, then breakfast burritos with fried potatoes, eggs, and cheese, with El Yucateco xxxtra hot Mayan recipe salsa and lemonade spiked with fresh mint from the yard to wash it all down.

Okay, I'll admit it, I had a piece of lemon-coconut layer cake (really the equivalent of two pieces - it was a honking big piece). My mom was not a morning person and would let me eat whatever I wanted in the morning if I'd get it, clean up and, most importantly, leave her alone - and that usually meant a sweet cereal or any left-over dessert from the night before.

While I normally eat a decent breakfast now as an adult, every once in awhile, I let my inner child out and eat what I really want - which is what I did today and man was it good.

I like the "Snickers-Brot" very much in the morning. It's only normal german brown-bread with Crunchy Peanutbutter from USA, topped with nut-nougatcream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe