Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I do that when I get DVD's like that too! It'd be real tough with Frasier. I watch it on the Hallmark Channel every night.

Thanks, Tom. A bit tired today. Kept on saying 'just one more'...

A DVD I ordered with some episodes from 1965-66 of the Lawrence Welk Show showed up today, just have it on as background noise right now. I'll actually watch it when I get home from work.

They say my dad looks like Paul, Sr.

28850_115149505187815_100000782992327_91137_7538285_n.jpg

American Chopper. :p

DNO

One Too Many
I gave Terra Nova another try. As my son observed, how can anyone make dinosaurs and time travel boring? Well, Terra Nova manages this quite difficult feat nicely. In this case, it's two strikes and you're out. Yechhhh.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I gave Terra Nova another try. As my son observed, how can anyone make dinosaurs and time travel boring? Well, Terra Nova manages this quite difficult feat nicely. In this case, it's two strikes and you're out. Yechhhh.

Hafta heartily agree on this one! Also sad that I can predict what's going to happen during the episode from it's very beginning. :yawn:

DNO

One Too Many
Hafta heartily agree on this one! Also sad that I can predict what's going to happen during the episode from it's very beginning. :yawn:

It's almost as if they had all this left over equipment and animation from the Jurassic Park flics and didn't want to see it fade away. The story is feeble and the acting is little better. Glad I'm not alone on my dislike of this one!

On the other hand, I found a copy of season 3 of Gilligan's Island at a local thrift store yesterday and watched a couple of episodes last night. Took me back. Campy, dreadful but a lot of fun...and certainly better than Terra Nova.

I watched "American Horror Story" last night on FX. I liked it. A little too much self-gratification for my horror, but that aside, very creepy!
Interested in hearing other's opinions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken