Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
My Strange Addiction. These were about black market heinie injections, eating dirty diapers, and relationships with inflatable pool toys. What a bunch of weird people.

Injections IN the heinie, or FROM the heinie to other regions? Yeesh. Sounds nasty either way.

Sherlock Just finished the second of the three episodes. Always fun.

Discovering it from the beginning. Odd that it's only 3 episodes per season. :confused:

I wish sitcoms were still as funny as Frasier is.

Clearly, you've never watched The Big Bang Theory. But, then, I'm around that age, a huge dork, & get all their nerd references. ALL of them, sadly.

I used to really like that show, but repeats on TBS have ruined that for me. They play the same episodes over and over.

Watching Seinfeld right now, on the note of good sitcoms.

Clearly, you've never watched The Big Bang Theory. But, then, I'm around that age, a huge dork, & get all their nerd references. ALL of them, sadly.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
My Strange Addiction. These were about black market heinie injections, eating dirty diapers, and relationships with inflatable pool toys. What a bunch of weird people.
The pool toys was a bit odd, but not as odd as the guy in love with his car.
My wife and I don't watch some of those because they are too far out there.
Of course the woman eating the mattress was interesting. Ate her mother's mattress too. :D

Seinfeld
Quincy
Pawn Stars

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Friday Night Tykes" If you thought "Toddlers and Tiaras" was disturbing... don't watch this. I understand football culture... I played my share of it in and out of uniform. I know what they're trying to do, but it's hard to watch 8 year olds take helmet to helmet hits and see them laying on the field motionless. Some of these coaches are certifiable, but some of these kids will grow up to be better men for it.... Needless to say I'm conflicted.

Worf

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Injections into her heinie to make it bigger. I have no idea how her friend, whose bottom was even bigger, managed to find pants.
This brings a whole new meaning to rock hard abs.
All this time I've been doing exercises, when I could have gone to Home Depot for some Sack-Crete. :D

Worf, I saw this with Soccer since that's what I played.
The teams I played on (as a child though the age of 17) were competitive. but not out for blood.
There was one league that taught the kids to be out for blood, and that winning was everything.
I didn't play in it because we didn't have the money, but a friend of mine was in the league, so I'd attend his games.
The parents...what can I say? Screaming at the kids, at the coach, at each other. Jeez. What kind of pressure
did their kids need a that age? And what kind of adult did that produce once they grew up?
Again, the teams I played on were competitive, and we'd knock each other down trying to get the ball, but nobody was threatening the ref, or other parents.
I look back fondly on my years in the game, and wish I had played more.
Thankfully I didn't have to go through the pressure of HAVING to win just for the sake of doing so.
I worry about those kids who think they need to...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21