Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

RickP

Practically Family
Yesterday evening a Lee Adventurer (caramel hued felt).

i-qgbdHGm-M.jpg

i-xVD4JhX-M.jpg

i-B7tZpQm-M.jpg

My Sunday soirée in an Adam with a grand ribbon treatment.

i-r2n8QVc-M.jpg

i-dXbcG5c-M.jpg

i-Hznf5N3-M.jpg

Morning coffee under the brim of a Stetson Flagship.

i-h4LT6qx-M.jpg

i-RhP23xk-M.jpg

i-hSJPf9h-M.jpg

Morning hardware errand was completed under the brim of a Lee Adventurer (brown).

i-vzQR7M5-M.jpg

i-xTfJFpR-M.jpg

I wore a Stormy Kromer (wool and cotton flannel lining) and ear protection to relocate some leaves.

i-Rr2Zjch-M.jpg

Afternoon escapades while wearing a Lee All American.

i-mmKtKgf-M.jpg

i-6K5SBTD-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Love the Adams and Lees! There are quite a few nice ones out there in bigger sizes for modest prices ... there are several scattered around on my walls( unlike lots of the nice older stetsons that seem to be all size 6-7/8 lol)

RickP

Practically Family
ANOTHER foggy Akubra morning! Special morning because I finally identified this mystery hat. Its an Imperial felt Akubra made for Outback Trading Post, but I couldnt find a model name. There was a spot on the sweatband up front that I thought was scuffed up but turned out to just be some brown gunk caked up on the surface. Little bit of scrubbing with saddle soap and VOILA! Gunks all gone and I see that I have a "Sidewinder"! Dont know what that means, but Ive got one lol ! Not sure if the "1975" is a model number or the year. If its the year, this hat must have only been worn once or twice and them put away in the box. In nice condition. The light green/ grey is a nice subdued match to a foggy background

Compress_20241028_073140_0979.jpg
Compress_20241028_072659_9609.jpg
Compress_20241028_072519_9171.jpg

Last edited:

VoodooSan

One Too Many
ANOTHER foggy Akubra morning! Special morning because I finally identified this mystery hat. Its an Imperial felt Akubra made for Outback Trading Post, but I couldnt find a model name. There was a spot on the sweatband up front that I thought was scuffed up but turned out to just be some brown gunk caked up on the surface. Little bit of scrubbing with saddle soap and VOILA! Gunks all gone and I see that I have a "Sidewinder"! Dont know what that means, but Ive got one lol ! Not sure if the "1975" is a model number or the year. If its the year, this hat must have only been worn once or twice and them put away in the box. In nice condition. The light green/ grey is a nice subdued match to a foggy background

View attachment 650310 View attachment 650311 View attachment 650312
That is a GREAT color, Rick! Congrats on a successful identification!

VoodooSan

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squash_fav