Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

One Too Many
To, Voodoosan,The Shoe, Story PNW, Blare, hatsRme, RBH, Bob Hufford, TimmyV. And to all well wishers for your prayers, well wishes and kind words. Tina will love them.

The lady had to report to the cardiac unit at half seven this morning. So at half past seven we were there.
View attachment 635681 View attachment 635686
My Stetson Sovereign was Tina's choice.
After checking in Tina was taken to the operating theatre and with a heavy heart, I left for home.

It's just gone three pm UK time, the hospital have phoned me. All has gone well, she's out of surgery and is recovering well. I can visit her this evening. Such blessings, thank you all again, apologies for the emotion.
WONDERFUL update, Robert!! And why would you EVER think you need to apologize for being emotional through a trial like this? You are a good and loving husband, sir, and such concern and emotion is NOTHING you need apologize for. Prayers continuing for her swift and complete recovery from the procedure.

Mighty44

One Too Many
Borsa
IMG_4548.jpeg

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
To, Voodoosan,The Shoe, Story PNW, Blare, hatsRme, RBH, Bob Hufford, TimmyV. And to all well wishers for your prayers, well wishes and kind words. Tina will love them.

The lady had to report to the cardiac unit at half seven this morning. So at half past seven we were there.
After checking in Tina was taken to the operating theatre and with a heavy heart, I left for home.

It's just gone three pm UK time, the hospital have phoned me. All has gone well, she's out of surgery and is recovering well. I can visit her this evening. Such blessings, thank you all again, apologies for the emotion.
Excellent news!

I am very happy to hear all has gone well with her procedure. Wishing her a full recovery.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve S