Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Ramenzoni for the evening
453348354_18448090153015540_4576180574213820509_n.jpg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Just a quick note to say hello from Asia. I moved to a new guest house yesterday and was hoping the wifi would give me access to photos on TFL. Alas, no. I can see text but I don’t see any photos. Not sure if it’s the internet or just the way TFL is acting over here, but I guess I’ll have to try again at another spot.

Maybe I can upload a few photos even if I can’t see them. Here is the other hat I brought with me (besides the FED IV) - a Stetson 100% silk cap. And a typical Indian meal over here - the Indian food in Malaysia is actually better than in India. Plus a few shots from around Melaka.

See you around friends.

IMG_3160.jpeg

IMG_3131.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

IMG_3139.jpeg

IMG_3141.jpeg

IMG_3146.jpeg

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Just a quick note to say hello from Asia. I moved to a new guest house yesterday and was hoping the wifi would give me access to photos on TFL. Alas, no. I can see text but I don’t see any photos. Not sure if it’s the internet or just the way TFL is acting over here, but I guess I’ll have to try again at another spot.

Maybe I can upload a few photos even if I can’t see them. Here is the other hat I brought with me (besides the FED IV) - a Stetson 100% silk cap. And a typical Indian meal over here - the Indian food in Malaysia is actually better than in India. Plus a few shots from around Melaka.

See you around friends.

View attachment 630458
View attachment 630459
View attachment 630460
View attachment 630461
View attachment 630462
View attachment 630463
The hat, the food, and the scenery, ALL look awesome, Nathan!

rogueclimber

A-List Customer

See you around friends.

View attachment 630458
View attachment 630459
View attachment 630460
View attachment 630461
View attachment 630462
View attachment 630463

What a grand adventure Nathan, and happily your photos are present and spectacular

RBH

Bartender

See you around friends.

View attachment 630458
View attachment 630459
View attachment 630460
View attachment 630461
View attachment 630462
View attachment 630463

I was beginning to wonder if you had made it!!!!
Great to see that all is well!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads