Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Mighty44

One Too Many
It took 30+ years but finally found a fedora my wife is willing to wear.
IMG_4029.jpeg

TimmyV

One of the Regulars
This morning I chose one of the newest additions to my collection. Awhile ago I noticed that Mikael from Hufvud offers very few, if any, hats in a size 7 so I asked him why ? He replied by asking what sort of hat I would like. I answered that I like his Bogart Fedora in Camel with a Copper ribbon hatband. And here you have it folks...all the way from Sweden to my little corner of Kentucky.
( * the internet still amazes this old man )

20240703_150036.jpg
20240703_150047.jpg
20240703_150055.jpg
20240703_150545.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Happy 4th of July to our American Fedora Lounge members.

Yesterday's yard work was done while wearing a 3" brimmed Sunbody hat.

i-vc3LT7F-M.jpg

Yesterday I finished the afternoon sport'n a Newt panama hat.

i-zHSM3W6-M.jpg

i-W7wZh3m-M.jpg

i-ZNXW6f9-M.jpg

i-S82L28H-M.jpg

Early evening pour at 5:00pm dock time with the neighbors I changed to a Supernatral Panama. The extra brim width and bug repellent worked to keep the bugs at bay.

i-Q2Zz6zw-M.jpg

i-vVmmTXM-M.jpg

i-Wwr7KBG-M.jpg

I wore a Penny's Marathon during my morning 4th of July soirée. This mint green fedora is "minty. " The cloudy and rainy conditions have my pics showing colors that are not correct.

i-QgpLJjG-M.jpg

i-7NszDj5-M.jpg

i-d6Jkcwt-M.jpg

Morning cold brew was enjoyed under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner in sage.

i-2SjJkQc-M.jpg

i-CgXHJMh-M.jpg

i-6v3SGpQ-M.jpg

A quick errand and working the grill under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner (silverbelly) fedora. Partly cloudy and then the start of rain showers made my outside time shorter than usual. The first drops of rain show on the hat brim.

i-bGz2bnd-M.jpg

i-dBfw4Np-M.jpg

i-Xh5Bn4R-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

VoodooSan

Practically Family
This morning I chose one of the newest additions to my collection. Awhile ago I noticed that Mikael from Hufvud offers very few, if any, hats in a size 7 so I asked him why ? He replied by asking what sort of hat I would like. I answered that I like his Bogart Fedora in Camel with a Copper ribbon hatband. And here you have it folks...all the way from Sweden to my little corner of Kentucky.
( * the internet still amazes this old man )

View attachment 624969 View attachment 624970 View attachment 624971 View attachment 624972
YOWZA!!!!

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Happy 4th of July to our American Fedora Lounge members.

Yesterday's yard work was done while wearing a 3" brimmed Sunbody hat.

i-vc3LT7F-M.jpg

Yesterday I finished the afternoon sport'n a Newt panama hat.

i-zHSM3W6-M.jpg

i-W7wZh3m-M.jpg

i-ZNXW6f9-M.jpg

i-S82L28H-M.jpg

Early evening pour at 5:00pm dock time with the neighbors I changed to a Supernatral Panama. The extra brim width and bug repellent worked to keep the bugs at bay.

i-Q2Zz6zw-M.jpg

i-vVmmTXM-M.jpg

i-Wwr7KBG-M.jpg

I wore a Penny's Marathon during my morning 4th of July soirée. This mint green fedora is "minty. " The cloudy and rainy conditions have my pics showing colors that are not correct.

i-QgpLJjG-M.jpg

i-7NszDj5-M.jpg

i-d6Jkcwt-M.jpg

Morning cold brew was enjoyed under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner in sage.

i-2SjJkQc-M.jpg

i-CgXHJMh-M.jpg

i-6v3SGpQ-M.jpg

A quick errand and working the grill under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner (silverbelly) fedora. Partly cloudy and then the start of rain showers made my outside time shorter than usual. The first drops of rain show on the hat brim.

i-bGz2bnd-M.jpg

i-dBfw4Np-M.jpg

i-Xh5Bn4R-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
An awe-inspiring selection, Eric, as always!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd