Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Dobbs Westward Panama

IMG_4527.jpeg
IMG_4528.jpeg
IMG_4529.jpeg
IMG_4530.jpeg
IMG_4532.jpeg

Whatever it originally looked like, Steve, that Echter Borsalino sure looks good now. I particularly like the way the bow flows onto the brim.

Shame about the sweat, but it certainly adds to the overall character of the hat. Nice find.
Steve, Thanks! I wish I could access the paper label but what is left of the sweatband is worth preserving. Your Stetson Open Road 4x is fantastic!

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Glad to hear your dear old mom is on the mend and soon out of hospital, Randall. Hope she makes a speedy and full recovery.

Great looking Strat btw.

Hope Mom continues to make a full recovery. Getting old ain't for sissies !!
* nice lid too, big man !

Healing energy out for your mom!

Glad she is on the mend, Randall—my best to you all. And you’re looking sharp—covering all the angles. Don’t forget to care of yourself, as well.

Glad to hear she is on the mend. I’m sure the hat helped :)

Thanks a lot, guys!! Really great guys here on this forum.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning from my neighborhood. I have been up and about following the sunrise. I was sport'n an un-lined Stetson Playboy. This hat was a contrasting ribbon.

i-TvgDczW-M.jpg

i-JDZZwZx-M.jpg

i-L9fPc3L-M.jpg

i-bhp5sHk-M.jpg

i-mxGx4dP-M.jpg

I donned a PHD while I sauntered about enjoying cold brew. I am glad I put the cold brew in a travel mug as I was waved my arms about frequently. I was successful at not getting lots of mosquito bites. I will shed a fleece in a in a while and I will apply mosquito dope.

i-MtFgS7X-M.jpg

i-3bhPnTd-M.jpg

i-hHhq8ND-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Oh no! Double pneumonia!! Poor thing...hope she gets better quickly. That's no fun.

Hat looks great though. Should lift her spirits having you guys there
Thanks, BL!
Brought Mom home today. She’s a bit weak but doing very well.
Thanks to all you fellas for your well wishes.
She liked hearing of the many Lounge members concern for her well being.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az