Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

rogueclimber

One of the Regulars
Last night work escapades found me sport'n a Stetson Flagship. The blue felted fedora garnered plenty of attention and comments.

i-TCpb2cj-M.jpg

i-dSx9k64-M.jpg

i-DgrtbpT-M.jpg

i-CZGrmZb-M.jpg

I selected a homburg for my brisk windy morning soirée. The blue homburg stayed put. It is minty and I enjoyed seeing my reflection.

i-XpS7ZJD-M.jpg

i-s8gvtmr-M.jpg

i-wtxszRN-M.jpg

i-NzhzqnZ-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Man I dig those shoes!

VoodooSan

Practically Family

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Last night work escapades found me sport'n a Stetson Flagship. The blue felted fedora garnered plenty of attention and comments.

i-TCpb2cj-M.jpg

i-dSx9k64-M.jpg

i-DgrtbpT-M.jpg

i-CZGrmZb-M.jpg

I selected a homburg for my brisk windy morning soirée. The blue homburg stayed put. It is minty and I enjoyed seeing my reflection.

i-XpS7ZJD-M.jpg

i-s8gvtmr-M.jpg

i-wtxszRN-M.jpg

i-NzhzqnZ-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Both very nice, Eric. That Flagship is, for me personally, BREATHTAKING!

Last edited:

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Although I still have a sizable vintage hat collection, with a current work situation that is detrimental to fine hats and the almost non-stop heavy rain New England has been experiencing, I rarely wear my vintage hats.
I currently find myself almost exclusively wearing one of my dozen or so Akubras, as they are practically indestructible. My Adventurer has been my go to lately, including today with heavy thunderstorms forecast. 20240606_095446.jpg

Last edited:

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
80 years since D-Day on the beaches of Normandy. I visited my parents this afternoon wearing my 1940s Marathon (with a new crease).

My mother’s father was a veteran of Guadalcanal and other engagements in the Pacific. I feel incredibly blessed to have known him. His generation was not perfect (none of us are), but what they did should not be forgotten (I suspect lots of us here feel similarly).

Have a blessed day friends. I am settling in for a viewing of “Saving Private Ryan.”

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg

Last edited:

Mighty44

One Too Many
80 years since D-Day on the beaches of Normandy. I visited my parents this afternoon wearing my 1940s Marathon (with a new crease).

My mother’s father was a veteran of Guadalcanal and other engagements in the Pacific. I feel incredibly blessed to have known him. His generation was not perfect (none of us are), but what they did should not be forgotten (I suspect lots of us here feel similarly).

Have a blessed day friends. I am settling in for a viewing of “Saving Private Ryan.”

View attachment 619262
View attachment 619263
View attachment 619264 View attachment 619265 View attachment 619266
I’ve got that shirt (the top one)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth