Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DonR

A-List Customer
I look a lot like yesterday. Ran some errands under a Strat.

20240604_175545.jpg

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Stetson Balibuntal - a parabuntal weave featuring some unknown process of weather protection. This is a very durable and comfortable hat that is one of my most worn summer toppers. It orignally came to me with a maroon paisley pugaree that was nice looking with the bronze straw but it was rumpled and soiled. I replaced it with this cream band. 1950s I imagine...

View attachment 618849

View attachment 618852

View attachment 618853

View attachment 618850

View attachment 618851
Awesome, Alan. Gorgeous hat, and an educational post, too! Many thanks for sharing.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Concorde Club 001.JPG

This photo came in a text, I had forgotten it. There's many on The Lounge who know of the lady's talent but for the new members who I have noticed of late. My wife's name is Tina, she made my shirt and baggy trousers and she made her dress using an original pattern. My hat is bespoke made by Gamble & Gunn, Tina's hat was a bargain on a stall at a vintage festival.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
C. 1880s suit
C. 1890s hat
C. 1930s tie
C. 1930s guitar View attachment 618898

Dang! When you post after a break you come back strong! Nice attire and dynamite guitar.

View attachment 618899
This photo came in a text, I had forgotten it. There's many on The Lounge who know of the lady's talent but for the new members who I have noticed of late. My wife's name is Tina, she made my shirt and baggy trousers and she made her dress using an original pattern. My hat is bespoke made by Gamble & Gunn, Tina's hat was a bargain on a stall at a vintage festival.

GHT you and your wife are twinning all the time. Well done.

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday my lawn efforts were undertaken wearing a Sunbody hat.

i-qsH65fJ-M.jpg

i-qZRGTd2-M.jpg

i-s5XrRJG-M.jpg

My sunrise walkabout hat was an Adams Pacesetter, Executive Quality. This silverbelly felt hat is minty.

i-gXtnFWH-M.jpg

i-nBfjrsL-M.jpg

i-rxCrLvs-M.jpg

I enjoyed morning coffee under the brim of an Adam Pacestter in a buckskin felt hue.

i-v49s5C5-M.jpg

i-bR53XPg-M.jpg

i-Xgc8QGW-M.jpg

I was preparing breakfast and my wife asked me about which Whippet hat I was wearing. Duh! Whippet Wednesday. After eating I selected an appropriate hat. My wife complimented my Adam hat for being a "Whippet." I see no need to correct.

i-3X6qLdc-M.jpg

I headed out to wash my auto and I slipped on a Mallory I wore the past week. This hat that is "newer" to my hat rack. I am enjoying finding out more about its wearing and appearance. I am enjoying this hats very light felt and malleability. The brim is "stingier" at 2.25". The taller crown I have creased to emphasize the height of the blocking. Sitting in an Adirondack chair enjoying my hat, cold brew and watching the yards visitors is a Minnesota summer pleasure.

i-92ktj5D-M.jpg

i-kTM5dvd-M.jpg

i-qVjT2CB-M.jpg

i-K3tJtgK-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

VoodooSan

Practically Family
View attachment 618899
Both of you look FABULOUS in this pic! But of course, the two of you always do!

Last edited:

Yamahana

One Too Many

i-qsH65fJ-M.jpg

i-qZRGTd2-M.jpg

i-s5XrRJG-M.jpg

My sunrise walkabout hat was an Adams Pacesetter, Executive Quality. This silverbelly felt hat is minty.

i-gXtnFWH-M.jpg

i-nBfjrsL-M.jpg

i-rxCrLvs-M.jpg

I enjoyed morning coffee under the brim of an Adam Pacestter in a buckskin felt hue.

i-v49s5C5-M.jpg

i-bR53XPg-M.jpg

i-Xgc8QGW-M.jpg

I was preparing breakfast and my wife asked me about which Whippet hat I was wearing. Duh! Whippet Wednesday. After eating I selected an appropriate hat. My wife complimented my Adam hat for being a "Whippet." I see no need to correct.

i-3X6qLdc-M.jpg

I headed out to wash my auto and I slipped on a Mallory I wore the past week. This hat that is "newer" to my hat rack. I am enjoying finding out more about its wearing and appearance. I am enjoying this hats very light felt and malleability. The brim is "stingier" at 2.25". The taller crown I have creased to emphasize the height of the blocking. Sitting in an Adirondack chair enjoying my hat, cold brew and watching the yards visitors is a Minnesota summer pleasure.

i-92ktj5D-M.jpg

i-kTM5dvd-M.jpg

i-qVjT2CB-M.jpg

i-K3tJtgK-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
I always enjoy your posts. They keep this forum alive and vibrant.

VoodooSan

Practically Family

VoodooSan

Practically Family

i-qsH65fJ-M.jpg

i-qZRGTd2-M.jpg

i-s5XrRJG-M.jpg

i-gXtnFWH-M.jpg

i-nBfjrsL-M.jpg

i-rxCrLvs-M.jpg

i-v49s5C5-M.jpg

i-bR53XPg-M.jpg

i-Xgc8QGW-M.jpg

i-3X6qLdc-M.jpg

i-92ktj5D-M.jpg

i-kTM5dvd-M.jpg

i-qVjT2CB-M.jpg

i-K3tJtgK-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Another post full of phenomenally gorgeous hats, Eric. Thanks once again for sharing them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB123