Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Another snowfall. Sunflowers are officially done and cut down. VS “Wall street” and snow forts
d35791dd3504b1e7eb37f7f99681d398.jpg

288061a41349128b53e028a9bcabc9d7.jpg

3d3cedb2b05ad38032127a6a38ed5be7.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Johnny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncertain Monday, some ray of sunshine and passing clouds
2w5n9cm.jpg

Flechet "Pilote" Impermeable, without lining, no other indications about typr and color
2mgrzw1.jpg

It is another of the French hats with a particular felt, called here on FL heather
2n21xu.jpg

As his brothers worn in these weeks has a very soft and malleable felt, the color is astounding.
It is a blue-celestial with tiny white insertions that varies according to the light
21jw40z.jpg

The ribbon is like the others very imaginative and a touch of unpredictability
2j0m98o.jpg

A special thank you for the likes of last week. I am grateful
Beautiful color and finish Daniele.

I have to put on my sunglasses to look at that hat.
SHINY!

Cheap ones I hope.

Nicest Wormser i’ve ever seen!
White as sugar!
Sweet Greg

Thanks, B. It's kind of a crazy hat. Not the usual Wormser we see. Came from a fellow Lounger in England.

Nice, Greg. White tee and white hat. Nice combo. Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Thanks, Jim. Temps down here have been torturous lately and the lightest colored, if not the lightest felt got the call today.

Last edited:
I had to put some shades on to view this one. Absolute sugar Greg!

That hat that fits nicely for the first few days after a haircut. Rare bird high quality beaver Stetson western from before WWII. There are additional photos of this hat and one other posted here.
100818_1.jpg
Another incredible hat Alan. Must have been a high roller cowboy or a country lawyer to afford this one.

Premier Vita-Felt to brighten my Monday.
Thanks for all the words about the Smile hat. They made me smile.
Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day.
Absolute dream hat Matt. Covet to the max!

Still in the mid to upper 80's here in Ohio. I'm glad summer is deciding to stick around for a bit longer before dropping into the 50's by the weekend. Wearing a SunBody while taking advantage of a day off and getting some yard work done.
Ryan
Hat size: 7 1/2
Nice looking Sunbody Ryan. Glad you can still wear it this late into fall.

View attachment 139165 View attachment 139166 View attachment 139167 View attachment 139168 View attachment 139169 View attachment 139170 Greetings All:
Today it’s a follow up of some Disney discussions from yesterday.
The felt and finish is fantastic on this quite old Camel Hair. I’m no expert on fuzzy felt so i’m not sure if the felt has Camel in it or it refers to the finish.
Either way this is the softest most comfortable hat i own yet in no way floppy.
Extremely obedient felt and a dream to wear.
Be well. Bowen
You have posted some amazing hats, but this one takes the cake Bowen. Is that crease your own creation or did this hat have that in mind?

Temps are dropping into the 40s now. First frost should be along shortly. Our Sunbody hats went to the storage closet for the Season last week. Back in felt now. Wife commented how she missed her "hat" :)
We all are dealing with straw withdrawl, but that impressive brim should make it all better.

Still enjoying my $13 3X...

2c214be309d70dfccff62dcfcf9ceab2.jpg
You came out smelling like a rose on this one. Such a great hat for a pittance.

Day off thanks to Uncle Sam. Took Demon #2 out for a spin in the real world today.
Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I like it! I don't know if the outside world is ready for two of these beauties in one town.

One of the grandest hats I have seen of late. Bowen that is a fantastic hat!

Out for a spot of lunch and then heading back. Wearing a vtg. Stetson Whippet today.

i-SWxMg3H-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Love the classic lines of a true whippet. This one is exemplary.

Hey folks!
Gonna Rockel 'round the clock tonight. And enjoy some blues. :)
a0debdc57e18f8c75929a581097d301b.jpg

Thanks again to Stefan, for trading this beauty to me!
Have a great day!