Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DonR

A-List Customer
Today is a dark Browns(s) Dobbs Hanover Square .

1000005954.jpg

1000005955.jpg

VoodooSan

One Too Many

VoodooSan

One Too Many
By now most of y'all know that I'm crazy about these long hair type hats, no matter if they are large brim, stingy brim or western style hats. Today's choice is this Stetson Twenty Five Gun Club that came to me battered and beaten up with a cattlemen crease. I brushed it good, steamed it then gave it this Gus style crease because that's what the hat was telling me. Sometimes ya just gotta listen.lol.
Hope y'all have a good 'un !

View attachment 644938 View attachment 644939 View attachment 644940 View attachment 644941 View attachment 644942
Very nice, Timmy, and yes, ALWAYS listen to the hat!

VoodooSan

One Too Many
We gave up on the car show, the persistent drizzle ruined the day, a shame given all the voluntary work that goes into organising such an event. Off to lunch at The Monmouth Ash now.
That's very disappointing, to be sure. Hopefully the lunch helped ease the hurt; the MA certainly looks like a fun (and tasty) place to dine!

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Yesterday I wore a freshly steamed Stetson Playboy.

i-bccFkqT-M.jpg

i-2gkQMRb-M.jpg

i-CWCCbRk-M.jpg

A Sunday soirée wearing a Gannon Wanderer (steel gray beaver).

i-nhR742m-M.jpg

i-XJhQZTw-M.jpg

Morning coffee while sport'n a Gannon Wanderer (granite beaver felt).

i-7swhmgB-M.jpg

i-rSRPHFq-M.jpg

A visit to the hardware store under another Gannon Wanderer (silverbelly beaver felt).

i-hd99JNm-M.jpg

i-kRc9SNz-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
A Grand Slam of gloriously gorgeous goodies!!!! As always, thanks for sharing, Eric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KalterKrieg72