Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
What with working from home and multiple errands, I had a real @Short Balding Guy multi-hat kind of day. Adam Majestic, Whippet and a Royal Stetson. The foliage is inspiring me to pull out my more colorful hats. Apologies for the blurry photos—haven’t quite figured out how to get the best pics from my phone indoors.
View attachment 560606 View attachment 560607 View attachment 560608

All three are great lookin hats!! You’ve got so many that are nice!
But if you’re doing Eric, you’re supposed to be chopping down trees, digging holes for flowers and trimming hedges in those hats.
:)

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Bounty Hunter by Nate Funmaker:
20231114_082006.jpg
20231114_081818.jpg
20231114_153355.jpg

At 4-3/4" brim this hat is @Joao Encarnado approved.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
I did all my training at Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo. I was a construction/land surveyor in an engineering unit in the national guard. I gave ‘em 9 years before I hung it up. I’m glad I did it.
Leonard Wood! He was Teddy Roosevelt’s CO in the Rough Riders - I just found that out!

I drive though that area often.

I am also grateful for my service time. A lot of the lessons I learned have only grown more pertinent as I’ve grown older.

Mighty44

One Too Many

hambone71

Practically Family

hambone71

Practically Family
Leonard Wood! He was Teddy Roosevelt’s CO in the Rough Riders - I just found that out!

I drive though that area often.

I am also grateful for my service time. A lot of the lessons I learned have only grown more pertinent as I’ve grown older.
A lot of valuable lessons learned during my time as well. Thank you for your service, sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth